Godly Gear Giveaway: see if you won and claim you prize!!!!!!*updatedagain**

I could need the gcp to upgrade my dropped q14 gem to q20 :) also, some other currency would be cool to be able to upgrade my gear or maybe even be lucky and chance a voltaxic or other cool stuff :)
I would love the Lioneye's Glare for the following reasons:
1) My grammar and spelling are both near-perfect (if you find an error in this I will actually have to kill myself)
2) My best bow is the following:

-> It's on my level 58 LA Ranger. Struggling so hard...
3) I'm incredibly good looking.
4) (edit) Even though my spelling and grammar are great, I failed to remember reading that I must have a 73+ archer-type character. I must have short term memory loss or something =/

Please PM me if these reasons suffice.

Thank you.
Last edited by SponTen on Jan 31, 2014, 7:13:23 AM
For the 6l bow we can be bff :D
IGN: Megawipe
"
Xzonez wrote:
Pants of Textile
Hey there Killvana,

damn, its over... °_°

Thanks again for that little give away,

cheers Katzenkeller
Last edited by Katzenkeller on Feb 2, 2014, 4:35:37 PM
"
Xzonez wrote:

Ahahahah!

..well what can i say >_<
Last edited by Katzenkeller on Jan 31, 2014, 8:23:16 AM
"
Xzonez wrote:

+1

i live in down town Toronto and some of these guys are better at begging then the homeless.

guys its a game play the game get the items on your own and then u feel like u beat the game.

what is the point of begging for items? it defeats the purpose of a game. imagine buying a new game then skipping rite to the last boss fight them bam u win. whats the point
"
1Z3R0 wrote:
"
Xzonez wrote:

+1

i live in down town Toronto and some of these guys are better at begging then the homeless.

guys its a game play the game get the items on your own and then u feel like u beat the game.

what is the point of begging for items? it defeats the purpose of a game. imagine buying a new game then skipping rite to the last boss fight them bam u win. whats the point

what so you guys dont trade for items? thats really no different. its not our fault RNG kicks most of our asses no matter how much we play. but this is nothing for you to get butt hurt about, just because people are taking a chance at a lottery. its all in good fun.
"
Mre420 wrote:
"
1Z3R0 wrote:
"
Xzonez wrote:

+1

what so you guys dont trade for items? thats really no different. its not our fault RNG kicks most of our asses no matter how much we play. but this is nothing for you to get butt hurt about, just because people are taking a chance at a lottery. its all in good fun.

how is begging like a homeless person and trading the same? thats like saying a homeless person is a the same as a pawn shop owner. one begs for a living the other trades for a living.... thats a big difference

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info