Godly Gear Giveaway: see if you won and claim you prize!!!!!!*updatedagain**

Would appreciate funds(Exalts).

Reason in my Signature.

TL;DR: Help me with getting legacy kaoms heart.
Build:
- DzSz's Pillar : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524656
lvl84 scion here in domination

Started build with dagger spectral throw but it didnt suit me. Daggers are expensive. Need that lioneyes to switch to bows. All my few charackters in standard are melee that use about the same gear. Give me that lioneyes please so I can continue to play my scion and finally have a ranged char (spectral throw didnt do it for me really in maps). Just need to get a few regrets then to respec and its gonna work all out.

ign: LSNSL (not good with names)
I'm interested in acquiring The Taming or the 6L Lioneye (preferably The Taming). But it's not for me. It's for my girlfriend who plays a ranger. She's level 87 now in Standard league.

We help each other acquiring items and she'd just be delighted if I can get that ring for her. :)
Mytharia - Summoner (Ambush)
Mythriadne - EK Scion
Myriadne - Summoner

I would like as many exalts as you can give me. I have never had a 5 Link item even though I've dumped hundreds of fusings into 6 sockets items with no luck. I have given up on trying to link my own items and am now trying to convert all my currency into exalts so I can just buy 5/6 link outright.

Thanks!
the good news is that 100% of you who posted above me WILL get at LEAST 1 exalted orb

Also not that NO ONE here is begging, you are just asking?

the bad news is that I will NOT give any gear/currency to anyone without a lvl 60 char on DOM on America Gateway

also could some one explain to me wtf is Gerena PoE? and the difference between GG PoE?

Also just a note, you may not get the item your ask for but if your story is heartfelt you will def end up with currency(only applies to posts ABOVE this one)
Thanks for offering up your gear to the community.

I was in a group 2 or 3 weeks ago with a Marauder, who was the same level as me at the time. He/she hit a mob twice and killed it. I ended up drifting from the group and had to solo one of those same mobs. It took me 28 casts of ice spear to kill it. I realize that single-target melee has a higher single target dps potential than multi-target ranged, but 14:1??? I decided that I needed to stop doing group maps (as a courtesy to others) and fix my witch (this is my first and only POE character).

I read a lot on Reddit and a few other places. I decided to work on a freeze & shock elemental proliferation build. I spent most of my modest "horde" of currency: 1 exalt, 15 regrets and 30-40 chaos. I was able to pick up some good (and affordable, for me) upgrades:

Spoiler

...which, combined with a revised build, have more than tripled my DPS and substantially increased my own and perhaps others' survivability (consecrated ground).

From your stuff, if I had 4 or 5 exalts, I'd buy a Taryn's Shiver Maelström Staff and try to 5L or 6L it to replace my current staff, which I think is decent relative to the rest of my gear:

Spoiler

I realize just about everyone could use exalts, so if you choose to allocate those elsewhere, your GCP's would be helpful too. I have a Q12 Empower that I would like to get to level 3 (eventually!) and several gems that are level 19, quality 1 that I would like to make Q20/L1 gems.

Thanks for reading,
(IGN): Eggarus

GAH!... See what I get for being LONG winded :) (read 1 post up)
Last edited by Eggar on Jan 29, 2014, 11:54:37 PM
Nevermind don't have a Dom character xD. Gl to all
IGN: AuraMeThis
Did before it was cool:
Searing Bond Quad Curse
Consuming Dark/Bino's ED/Contagion
Last edited by armyguyclaude on Jan 30, 2014, 12:01:02 AM
"
Killvana wrote:
the good news is that 100% of you who posted above me WILL get at LEAST 1 exalted orb

Also not that NO ONE here is begging, you are just asking?

the bad news is that I will NOT give any gear/currency to anyone without a lvl 60 char on DOM on America Gateway

also could some one explain to me wtf is Gerena PoE? and the difference between GG PoE?

Also just a note, you may not get the item your ask for but if your story is heartfelt you will def end up with currency(only applies to posts ABOVE this one)

Lucky I already posted what I want above your post! Hope you consider my request. :)

Garena - Publisher in South East Asia, these guys would be the one to publish PoE in South East Asia, also the reason why Singapore Gateway is not visible on the list anymore. They would have a different server and wouldn't be connected in anyway to GGG servers.
Warbands League - IGN: SmokieLord
Hey I commented on your reddit post about the taming. It would be a huge dps boost and I'd be so happy if I got it.
6L Lioneyes's would finally let me play an archer and enjoy it. So far, all my archers were rather good, but couldn't cut it for end-game content. With a 6L, I might one day save for a Kaom's, maybe do a cool archer.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info