Godly Gear Giveaway: see if you won and claim you prize!!!!!!*updatedagain**

"
Killvana wrote:
the good news is that 100% of you who posted above me WILL get at LEAST 1 exalted orb

Also not that NO ONE here is begging, you are just asking?

the bad news is that I will NOT give any gear/currency to anyone without a lvl 60 char on DOM on America Gateway

also could some one explain to me wtf is Gerena PoE? and the difference between GG PoE?

Also just a note, you may not get the item your ask for but if your story is heartfelt you will def end up with currency(only applies to posts ABOVE this one)

Oh, too bad for me then. My characters are all in standard and I don't want to look that desperate to rush a character to 60 in dom until tomorrow. Even if I was, I couldn't since I only play up to 5 hours day. XD

But I do hope you'll reconsider the lvl 60 requirement. Leagues are about to end and all of Domination will end up in Standard anyway.
I'm running an Ele Crit Split Arrow build using CI + Zealots Oath + Blood Dance for around 10% ES regen per second, and in a year of playing this game on and off it's probably the most fun I have ever had. Honestly I hadn't even thought of using The Taming (spent all of my currency on an ES chest so can't afford it anyways) but it would be a perfect fit for the build. Currently my tooltip on split arrow with chain is around 5.5K and with the ring I think my actual DPS would increase significantly.

TLDR: I'm not a new player but don't enjoy grinding currency, would like The Taming to take my build to the next level.
Last edited by Powerturnip on Jan 30, 2014, 4:38:33 AM
I would really appreciate the 6L Armour in the top row of the first post. As to why I deserve it more than anybody else I can not say because I do not deserve it anymore than anyone else.

The reason I would like to own such a fantastic item is that I have been playing poe since closed beta and have never owned a 6L item except a tabula rasa which does not seem to be viable (to me) at endgame time. I have spent countless fusings to only ever get a 5L at best.

I have many characters and it seems to me that without a 6L item they are not viable at the endgame.

My first character was a Ranger who is level 76 now and it would be really neat to start playing her again.

Thanks ☺
"
Killvana wrote:
the good news is that 100% of you who posted above me WILL get at LEAST 1 exalted orb

Also not that NO ONE here is begging, you are just asking?

the bad news is that I will NOT give any gear/currency to anyone without a lvl 60 char on DOM on America Gateway

also could some one explain to me wtf is Gerena PoE? and the difference between GG PoE?

Also just a note, you may not get the item your ask for but if your story is heartfelt you will def end up with currency(only applies to posts ABOVE this one)

Hi Killvana,

you wrote, you will only give-away items to 60 chars on domination - i posted above this with my standard-account (Edradour) and told you my story. for being safe that i wil not get hacked again (see my story) i created this new account here exclusively for domination-chars. would it be o.k. for you, if i show up with my lvl 60 shadow on domination instead of the char my post above is about?

best regards,

Ed (IGN: Ed_and_Ed)
What to say, i need The Taming, but even dont have 3 ex :)
Proof of my char in dom league:

Still would love that chest. :)
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Hi Killvana

I think it's cool you're giving your stuff away now that you've found a new game! Alot of people who rather let the items rot in an abandoned account, so you deserve a thumbs up for making other people happy instead!

I played back in closed beta for a while, and then took a long break and came back a month into domination. My level 80 Scion has however run dry of maps, and i'm now leveling a lightning arrow/ice arrow archer with a friend instead.

If it's still available, i would love your Lioneye's Glare, as that would be the end-game ultimate bow for him. If it's allready taken, then The Taming would also be a Best in Slot for him.

If i'm too late to the party, i'd like to thank you anyway, for spreading a bit of january cheer to the lucky people :)

Regards
IGN: Xiria
Would like to have that 6L lioneye to boost my beloved lvl84 ranger that is accumulating dust because I have a crappy bow and cannot do higher level maps with it. I always wanted that unique since I started playing and, with those links, my damage will be great with Split Arrow. Not sure if you will choose me, but at least I will try ;D.

*The tamming is not bad for me either if anyother get that 6L lioneye*
♠RaGoN♦
Last edited by RaGoNXIII on Jan 30, 2014, 7:29:59 AM
i posted already however i didnt realize this was dom only. i do have 1 char in dom, a witch at lvl 59 IGN MyCatIsAnnyoing. i really hope that means i still have a chance at the alpha howl :) *fingers crossed*

I'd love the 6L Lioneye's.

But seeing that I've got a 5L Lioneye's and a 6L Chest very luckily crafted myself with a few chaos and Fusings that this is way more than most Player will ever have, I hope that your fine gear will find some good Players to give them a real boost.

Good luck and have fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info