T-Shirt Competition Final Results

"
eikons wrote:
My only beef with this contest is that the rules said explicitly that a design covering the whole T-shirt would not work. It gave the example of having a passive skill tree all over the shirt.

"
Remember that various constraints apply to the physical shirt creation process. While a shirt that consists of the entire Skill Tree wrapped around your body may be awesome, it's not necessarily something that we're able to print easily. We'll be taking these considerations into account when selecting winners.

So we're told explicitly not to do that. Someone comes along and does exactly that. And wins.

Ya, that's pretty bush league honestly.
The entire contest was a complete joke. Going through with using the polo shirt in any way, which was literally just a rip off from a years old image someone else made, is disgusting. GGG should be ashamed of themselves for the way all of this has been handled.
"

Remember that various constraints apply to the physical shirt creation process. While a shirt that consists of the entire Skill Tree wrapped around your body may be awesome, it's not necessarily something that we're able to print easily. We'll be taking these considerations into account when selecting winners. "

not only this one winning was bullshit copy pasta in photoshop, but it s not even printed because ggg knew it was going to be too expensive... So why making it a winner?

Forum pvp
Rhoa polo is just retarded and also the picture on it is just a remade "Polo Pony" clip art that u can find In google in 1 page of pics. How could this win the contest idk.
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
To be honest, WooT produces higher quality shirts than JinX. Would be awesome if some PoE related designs appeared on their site.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
"
eikons wrote:
My only beef with this contest is that the rules said explicitly that a design covering the whole T-shirt would not work. It gave the example of having a passive skill tree all over the shirt.

"
Remember that various constraints apply to the physical shirt creation process. While a shirt that consists of the entire Skill Tree wrapped around your body may be awesome, it's not necessarily something that we're able to print easily. We'll be taking these considerations into account when selecting winners.

So we're told explicitly not to do that. Someone comes along and does exactly that. And wins.

He is talking about it not working for physical creation. And that that will be taken into consideration. Where does it say that you can't win with such a submission?

-----------

"
obadonke wrote:
To be honest, WooT produces higher quality shirts than JinX. Would be awesome if some PoE related designs appeared on their site.

You still got the name in your signature wrong....
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Jan 28, 2014, 5:22:10 AM
"
"
Odoakar wrote:
Chris, you are going to get sued over Rhoa polo T-shirt.

Did you just ignore my post? Not cool, Birdbrain.

Ah, just saw it. My apologies, leader.:p

Still, we live in a day and age where game companies are being sued over using the word 'Saga' in their game's name, so it wouldn't suprise me if Ralph L. went after GGG over this.

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
ok nice the contest.. JINX sen my tabula rasa... PLEASE 5 month ago c´mon
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
ahahaha that Polo shirt :D
a must have :D
DAT ROAH!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info