T-Shirt Competition Final Results

Yaaaaay.
Wasn't the Rhoa Polo shirt pointed out to contain copyrighted imagery from a different, unrelated artist?
IRON MAN
was really hoping for the skill tree wrap around shirt, and hold out hope that it will be a possibility in the future
ign craycrayyotch, surgeonsteve, princessbitch, jondarlives
Giddy Up... Rhoa Polo should be in the 2016 Olympics.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Definitely buying the exalt shirt!
I hope they got big enough stuff for 2,04m guy :D. So hard to find clothes that look good in shops or internet already
Both (all) shirts are fantastic - will absolutely get them. Really hope the Energy Shield design gets made at some point, too. The Shadow in me needs it.
Even though some of them were quite cool, I'm glad these two won instead of the passive tree shirts.
too bad that i would have to pay double of the price of the t-shirt as postage. I would choose roa. Seems decent.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I dont see what is so good about that Exalted orb shirt. It isnt something I'd ever wear. -_-

There's probably dozens of other entries I would wear that didnt get picked. >_>
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info