T-Shirt Competition Final Results

From an artistic standpoint, you guys chose the correct entry. From a.... will I wear this, and it's funny because it's an inside joke (kinda) point of view.

The Rhoa design is awesome
Chris, you are going to get sued over Rhoa polo T-shirt.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Dreggon wrote:
Wasn't the Rhoa Polo shirt pointed out to contain copyrighted imagery from a different, unrelated artist?

outch! we will cee... i hope thy do not get in trouble about dis.. the exa shirt in nice :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I will buy stuff from Jinx! as soon as they prove to me they are able to handle this.

Up to now they weren't able to handle the suppoter stuff anywhere to my liking. I never got an Email for shipping or anything. I'm patient, I'll wait, but I don't trust Jinx! right now.

The Polo's are awesome, but You will probably get sued over them.

"
Odoakar wrote:
Chris, you are going to get sued over Rhoa polo T-shirt.

"
Dreggon wrote:
Wasn't the Rhoa Polo shirt pointed out to contain copyrighted imagery from a different, unrelated artist?

As I mentioned in the initial thread (and this one), the intention is to create art that is based on the ideas presented by the submissions. Anything we print on a shirt will be original and won't infringe anyone's copyright. Also, the link that was posted appears to be to a free public domain clip art site.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
ugh a bit disappointed really....the exalted is just ok not great certainly wouldn't be one of the first shirts I'd choose out of my closet....and the rhoa one just seems to be way to hipster a thing.....awfully silly really.

furthermore speaking of the one i liked more of the 2 I'm rather sure a lot of people who even play path of exile would even get what that shirt is at all. but that's just my thoughts i'm sure they do not mean much.
I WANT THAT CI SHIRT; PLEASE!
My only beef with this contest is that the rules said explicitly that a design covering the whole T-shirt would not work. It gave the example of having a passive skill tree all over the shirt.

"
Remember that various constraints apply to the physical shirt creation process. While a shirt that consists of the entire Skill Tree wrapped around your body may be awesome, it's not necessarily something that we're able to print easily. We'll be taking these considerations into account when selecting winners.

So we're told explicitly not to do that. Someone comes along and does exactly that. And wins.
IGN: NemiSplosion
both horrible
The rhoa shirt is plain AWESOME :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info