T-Shirt Competition Final Results

What about Tarkleigh's store? :x
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Nooooo Tarkleigh`s store... :( Id buy a T-shirt with the 6-link tabularasa theme though, I really wish GGG would consider making selling these.
So do we buy them directly from Jinx or through GGG?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Gief rhoa polo! :)
Who the fuck wears a polo shirt? Are you a bunch of golfers?
"
Covert wrote:
First.

A forum moderator posts this? Seriously?
Honestly, I will not wear the shirts even if you pay me to take them.
However, congratulations to the winners!
Main IGN: TopCat

IGN2: PrincessGuinevere
IGN3: Indiana_Jones
No surprise there.
Honestly, if you think about all the criteria that would be considered in judging these shirts, like from all angles, theme, simplicity, practicality, design, print, end user market, Ara's Exalted Orb design ticked every box.

Well done, Ara.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
No surprise there.
Honestly, if you think about all the criteria that would be considered in judging these shirts, like from all angles, theme, simplicity, practicality, design, print, end user market, Ara's Exalted Orb design ticked every box.

Well done, Ara.

Thank you Anu, thank you GGG, and thx to everyone who supported my idea!! :)
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
First of all those "first", "second" and so ond comments are really lame and show a lot of immaturity and second, I think GGG deserves a big thank you once in a while because they are working hard to keep the game up and running.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info