Weekend Sale - Three Special Daily Deals

"
Chris wrote:
We're experimenting with our first big Weekend Sale with three days of special daily deals.

In other words "Get ready for massive official yellow spam without any chance to turn it off".

"
MrRockk wrote:
I saw that "tab sale" and got so excited and then I realised it wasn't the individual stash tab sales...

I don't think the individual stash tabs were ever on any sale of any type.
"
obi36 wrote:
Nice... but, sorry if it is not thread subject, but when will you fix the gems system, specially the fuse ones ? I've used all my gems to trying fusing a 4 links item, and still not good. I was playing for a month to have this gems ! There's really a problem there I think... that doesn't engage me to spend real money in microtransactions, this, because I'm thinking... damn... so hard to have a 4 linked item which will be sell in 4 or 5 next levels. Maybe I will have same bad surprise with microtransactions -_-.

really? why asking if it is not thread subject? typed to wrong thread?:) fusings are no gems. gems are gems.
btw there is nothing broken with your fusings... it is RNG as you can read to sooo many other threads if you use the search btn.... and what has microtransaction todo with linking a chest???
my tip: just do linking crafting stuff if you have enough currency. and @ last what do you mean with bad surprise... if you got any problems you can write a mail to ggg, and they will answere you very polite and a lot (a lot) of pacience...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Jan 24, 2014, 3:32:41 AM
No, thank you!
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Still waiting for a Skin Transfer Bundle deal :/
Top class Chris- many thanks.
"
VeriChip wrote:
You need to make these giftable on steam!

this.
Love you so much GGG, finally I can buy the Scull ;) Now, I need the Weapon Effect :D.
Keep on doing such an awesome job!
From Hunter and Gatherer,
to Role-Playing Games
I'll wait until things are reduced to a dollar. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Come on! I am looking forward to build of the week episode every day for 2 months!
keep looking, you're doing a great job.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info