Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Weekend Sale - Three Special Daily Deals

Nice... but, sorry if it is not thread subject, but when will you fix the crafting system, specially the fuse ones ? I've used all my stones to trying fusing a 4 links item, and still not good. I was playing for a month to have this stones ! There's really a problem there I think... that doesn't engage me to spend real money on microtransactions, this, because I'm thinking... damn... so hard to have a 4 linked item which will be sell after next 4 or 5 levels. Maybe I will have same bad surprise with microtransactions -_-.
Last edited by obi36 on Jan 24, 2014, 3:26:49 AM
LOL i just bought Premium Stash Tab Bundle last night and then this comes up?? I feel a bit cheated on lol.. Anyway i can redeem this?

Thanks

Seb
"
Wushimushi wrote:
LOL i just bought Premium Stash Tab Bundle last night and then this comes up?? I feel a bit cheated on lol.. Anyway i can redeem this?

Thanks

Seb

Just send a mail to support@grindinggear.com, they'll probably give you back the point difference. GGG is nice..
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Have you thought about Supporter Pack: Create your own MTX?

I think it would be cheaper for you to make (there is no balance to MTX..) and there are some that would fork some extra cash for that (if i was into spending huge money id definitely prefer MTX and not unique)
Chris do same thing with Weapon Effects category like discount around 20%
Lol when I first read this I thought the 17% discount on the Alternate Skill Effects category meant you could get every single one of them in a bundle for 17% off what you would pay for buying each of them separately. Then I realized that would cost over 1000 points still and doesn't really make sense at all and I chuckled... =]
*burr hugs*
Awwwww man. If only I had waited til Saturday to get my premium stash bundle, I'd have some extra coins. :<
CHRIS PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST:

PLEASE FIX THE WAY UPGRADE TO PREMIUM TABS ARE HANDLED

"
I just bought several 'Upgrade to Premium Tabs' thinking that it would make my life more convenient, but I noticed that it just assigns random tabs to become Premium.

This current implementation is very annoying. Instead of being able to select which tabs I want to become premium a bunch of random tabs have become premium. This means I have to completely re-sort and re-juggle my stash to take advantage of these premium tabs.

Why can't I assign premium to the tabs I want? I should be able to click on my #1 tab and click customize. I should be able to customize as many tabs as I have upgraded to premium.

Please tell me a fix will be in the works.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/718836/page/1
Last edited by Odissius on Jan 24, 2014, 2:56:29 AM
According to this spread sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asg-WKlCVGTbdEV6VWQya0U1WTUxRF9PWGdFbGFnS0E&usp=sharing#gid=0

If you look at, row 157: "23-08-2013 Summon Statues Skin 95 55".

The skin is discount from 95 to 55. which is more than 17%. (17% would be 78 points)

So, buying all of them might not save you too much $$.
I'm Just going to buy the ones I had my eyes on for a long itme.
Last edited by daSporky on Jan 24, 2014, 3:23:16 AM
Brace yourselves, wallets will RIP this weekend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info