Weekend Sale - Three Special Daily Deals

We're not planning to run category discounts often. This first one is an experiment and will hopefully be useful because people often want multiple different skill gem effects for several characters.

Our 1.0.6 content update is mostly finished and will be deployed next week. Have a great weekend!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Drumheller wrote:
Hi Chris,
When you said a category sale, my first thought was that you meant a bundle of all transactions in that category sold together. After thinking it over, I realize that is not what you meant.

However, what about that idea? When I did a rough add up of the prices of all of the alternate skill micro-transactions, I think it was 1550 for what is available now. Would you consider an occasional massive group sale of say 33% for the entire bundle? In this case, it would be approximately 1000 points to buy all at one time.

Either way, I have some points still and will probably use some of them on Sunday. :)

Thanks!

The issue with this is that a lot of players already have some skill effects. We were considering having it so you could "finish the set" for some discounted price, but that's just an idea at this stage.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info