Weekend Sale - Three Special Daily Deals

"
Drumheller wrote:
Hi Chris,
When you said a category sale, my first thought was that you meant a bundle of all transactions in that category sold together. After thinking it over, I realize that is not what you meant.

However, what about that idea? When I did a rough add up of the prices of all of the alternate skill micro-transactions, I think it was 1550 for what is available now. Would you consider an occasional massive group sale of say 33% for the entire bundle? In this case, it would be approximately 1000 points to buy all at one time.

Either way, I have some points still and will probably use some of them on Sunday. :)

Thanks!

The issue with this is that a lot of players already have some skill effects. We were considering having it so you could "finish the set" for some discounted price, but that's just an idea at this stage.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Any word on next season's hardcore league? Please? My friends and I are dying to know!
Or do you have an estimated time when you will release any info on it?

Thanks again for everything you guys do :)
"
Chris wrote:
"
Drumheller wrote:
Hi Chris,
When you said a category sale, my first thought was that you meant a bundle of all transactions in that category sold together. After thinking it over, I realize that is not what you meant.

However, what about that idea? When I did a rough add up of the prices of all of the alternate skill micro-transactions, I think it was 1550 for what is available now. Would you consider an occasional massive group sale of say 33% for the entire bundle? In this case, it would be approximately 1000 points to buy all at one time.

Either way, I have some points still and will probably use some of them on Sunday. :)

Thanks!

The issue with this is that a lot of players already have some skill effects. We were considering having it so you could "finish the set" for some discounted price, but that's just an idea at this stage.

Thanks for the reply, Chris! I think the "finish the set" idea would be cool if implemented. it would also allow people to catch up anytime there are new transactions added in that category.

If I was self-sufficient, I'd definitely buy the hashizzle out of the alternate skill effects for example.

Anyway, can't wait for Sunday! I just started an Incinerator Scion and I want the blue flame plus the storm cloud arctic armour... this sale will allow me to do so without having to eat any noodles this week!
Can't wait for the lightning skull.

Also we need an ice-element pet. I won't get the arctic skull until I have a pet to go with it.

:D
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DPryde wrote:
Could I use a Steam gift card to make a purchase micro transactions?

It should work, just use the microtransaction shop in-game via steam and see if you can add the gift card value to your Steam Wallet in the procedure. If in doubt, you can still contact support@grindinggear.com. Questions like this are answered fast, afaik.
Anyone here like the Cleave alternate effect? I've been thinking for weeks but I haven't seen anyone else using it. The video while sufficient, still doesn't awe me.
Dear GGG, please add a second tab in the MTX stash. While I already love all of you, I will love you all even more if I can mebbe not spend silly amounts of time switching between characters and carefully figuring out how the hell to switch the back attachment on one character, since we need to take off the first before putting on the second. <3
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
A sale on all in certain section is really interesting, i have been waiting a while for a certain item to go on sale so its a great addition.

Thanks for the stash bundle too, looking forward to it!
Steam: teemu92

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info