Weekend Sale - Three Special Daily Deals

Oh cool, I have been waiting awhile for the alternate art EK to go on sale. I hope this works out for you guys. I could have been waiting forever for a specific item to go on sale since sales are seemingly random. Knowing that whole sections would go on sale would probably make me buy even more things in the future. It's that damn Steam sale mentality knowing something will go on sale eventually >_> If only I could afford to buy things at full price all the time.
Last edited by Floatingthru on Jan 23, 2014, 9:22:06 PM
You should do these sails at the beginning of the month, not the end. My money is gone by the end of the month.
Bullshit, you get the game for free.

-Qarl
Could I use a Steam gift card to make a purchase micro transactions?
Get <RÉK†> - Epitome of Indifference
(Need an amazing guild?) PM me, RECRUITING PEOPLE!
Good stuff guys :)
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Good to see! Any word on the multiple-levels-of-stash-tabs going on sale all at once? : ))
IRON MAN
So what's the total price going to be for all the alt skill effects?
Bonus- any chance someone is working on skill effects for shields?
:( I saw that "tab sale" and got so excited and then I realised it wasn't the individual stash tab sales...
Dammit. I got my skull for 200 points. :C
IGN: Caessa_Undying - 4 FPS Immersive Rain 4 Lyfe!

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822740
Hi Chris,
When you said a category sale, my first thought was that you meant a bundle of all transactions in that category sold together. After thinking it over, I realize that is not what you meant.

However, what about that idea? When I did a rough add up of the prices of all of the alternate skill micro-transactions, I think it was 1550 for what is available now. Would you consider an occasional massive group sale of say 33% for the entire bundle? In this case, it would be approximately 1000 points to buy all at one time.

Either way, I have some points still and will probably use some of them on Sunday. :)

Thanks!
Damn I missed first page!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info