The Four 1.0.6 Summoner Skills

Will there be any balancing of underused/weak skills?
Reminds me very much so of a Unholy Deathknight lol
"
azraelb wrote:
edit:
wait - this desecrated skill produces copses instead of destroying a corpse?

Yes. The new skills can possibly solve most of the problems you brought up, depending on their power. There was also talk about rebalancing the scaling of summons probably to make them more useful on low levels.

"
bpipe wrote:
I'm playing summoner 3 months, and I would prefer a build in 50-75% chaos resistance for minions instead of all those skills.

Nice skills, fun to toy with them for a few days, but still all minions melt in 0.5 sec to any chaos damage source and there is no way to increase chaos resistance.

With elemental resistance there is a gem, you can run purity aura. When we get chaos resistance for minions? Without it summoner will always be defense less in areas with chaos damaging mobs. I can't see how this new skills help you when you are standing alone in room full of chaos mobs, who just instant killed all your minions and are ready to rip you.

P.S And it make no sense to me why a rotten dead zombie should fear poison damage.

No kidding. Zombies and Skeleton shouldn't have zero chaos resist, they should be immune, or at the very least highly resistant.
Server more LAAG R.I.P.
It could be fun that the desecrated ground can heal minions in the area, such as a rejuvenation totem, with maybe a drawback like "can't be used with rejuvenation totem".
IGN: Odolinde
bone offering sounds like the best minion buff ever!
Nice skills. Summon corpses will be hard to use in mapping groups though because there is nearly always someone running Hatred and critting + shattering mobs.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 21, 2014, 8:36:41 AM
i know it wont happen, but id like to see guardian's be able to use gems. if i put a gem or link a few the guardian should be able to use them. it would not only create a sink for gems. but also give end game people something to do, lvling gems as their guardians die.
"
xxWarcallsxx wrote:
i know it wont happen, but id like to see guardian's be able to use gems. if i put a gem or link a few in the item before i make it a guardian. the guardian should be able to use them. it would not only create a sink for gems. but also give end game people something to do, lvling gems as their guardians die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info