The Four 1.0.6 Summoner Skills

I love the new ideas, but I have to say that I am going to be struggling for space both in terms of gems slots and skill slots badly now.

Zombies
Skeletons
Curse 1
Curse 2
Rejuv Totem
Movement
EK
Lightning Warp

I already rotate abilities to raise spectres and activate auras. No way am I going to fit another 3-4 skills in there!
Last edited by Pathological on Jan 21, 2014, 7:10:30 AM
"
Pathological wrote:
I love the new ideas, but I have to say that I am going to be struggling for space both in terms of gems slots and skill slots badly now.

Zombies
Skeletons
Curse 1
Curse 2
Rejuv Totem
Movement
EK
Lightning Warp

No way am I going to fit another 3-4 skills in there!

arc+curse on hit+ 2x curse
ING: Pan_Samolodzik
"
ragebringer11 wrote:

arc+curse on hit+ 2x curse

lol never^^
you need culling+IIR.
It is the only reason to do a summoner since it sucks for everything else compared to non summoner builds...
Last edited by azraelb on Jan 21, 2014, 7:15:07 AM
Did someone say corpses ? :D
On topic:
Well, there are more uses to minions than just in summoner builds. I use Zombies as meatshields for my Split Arrow Ranger.

And the new Fireheadballthingies could be good in CwdT.

Summoners seem more like party builds, bringing "evasion rating" for everyone by having a lot of targets for mobs running around. They are bad against certain map bosses. But so is my Ranger (Carnage e.g. wrecks me when I am alone).

Kinda offtopic:

What's with all the people complaining about good/bad/op skills? A balanced game needs inferior and superiior builds and skills and such. First to have the possibility to challenge yourself to master the game with a supposedly inferior skill/build, secondly to just not feel random, swapping out skills because they are all as good as the next one for any character.

Yoou don't want OP skills, sure, I am on par with that. But having difference and some kind of fluctuation in the game with the 4 month cycles and changing metrics on skills and passives is ok. The overall difficulty shouldn't change, and they should not kill builds because of changes (unless they are REALLY overpowered see CoD), but change is good.

I said before: Too many new skills and stuff might be bad, because players can't really try everything out because it is to much stuff that you can do, some might feel overwhelmed.

My 2 cents.
Last edited by t_golgari on Jan 21, 2014, 7:18:33 AM
Hmmmm,

Summon Raging Spirit - replaces my Arc skill

Desecreate - give me some corpses to play with, probably modest damage.

Flesh Offering - right after desecrate if I didn't already use them for zombies.

Bone Offering - Alternate for Flesh Offering.

So the skill cycle would be Curse, Descreate, Flesh or Bone.

I am betting Descreate will be channeled.
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
All I can say is sploosh
Oops
IGN: Scordalia_
Last edited by Caliginosus on Jan 21, 2014, 8:09:47 AM
"
Pathological wrote:

Zombies
Skeletons
Curse 1
Curse 2
Rejuv Totem
Movement
EK
Lightning Warp

I already rotate abilities to raise spectres and activate auras. No way am I going to fit another 3-4 skills in there!

I don't think it is intended to use all summoner skills aviable with one char. ;) Just chose the ones you like most.
IGN: Scordalia_
Last edited by Caliginosus on Jan 21, 2014, 7:31:45 AM
finally some good news after CoD nerf in the last patch!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info