The Four 1.0.6 Summoner Skills

Please have a look at the intelligence of those darn Zombies(the AI suxs big time), most of the time they are lost or doing nothing for the summoner or on their own tangent. Otherwise they are running back to you then off again to attack or do what they are supposed to do, KILL the monsters.... Zombies need brains, well at least a little.. Why do the skeletons behave properly and attach while the darn zombies get lost in translation..... Zombies also need a little chaos protection from something, either gem or the casters.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
hmm How does desecrate work with corpse explosion?

splitarrow COC desecrate corpse explosion? Sounds fun ;)
I was really hoping for new minion gems like golems, skeletons mages etc etc ;(
With these changes I think specters are going out the window for me. I never liked them anyways. I like the gutsy grimy skellies and zombies and grotesque creations more than the ghostly ones. Before these new spells I really wanted a build that focused on sacrificing my own minions. It really didn't work before and the only way to do minions was to keep them alive really. With desecrate, this will change everything! WOOHOO!!!
Now all I need is the ability to reflect curses onto my minions with Shackles of the Wretched so the explode faster (which I payed someone for to test this and it does not work :( )
I wonder if the Raging Spirits are able to gain Frenzy Charges from Monkey Spectres and if Hatred works with them. I am allready in love with this skill. :)
IGN: Scordalia_
Last edited by Caliginosus on Jan 23, 2014, 7:58:41 PM
"
googledotcom wrote:
hmm How does desecrate work with corpse explosion?

splitarrow COC desecrate corpse explosion? Sounds fun ;)

quillrain coc raging spirit =o
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Jan 23, 2014, 10:04:54 PM
Summon Raging Spirit seems like it's based on Arctic Breath, a skill that is STILL NOT FIXED and will bring a high-end machine to it's knees.

The rest seems to be more useless than anything else. Especially the ones that needs a corpse. Running with a group and having just ONE person using Devouring Totem or cold spells makes it extremely hard to run around getting more zombies since they still die far too easily. Both devouring and cold spells takes away most corpse. Having 2 people using those 2 makes the summoner almost impossible to keep an army up.

It would have been far better having a GOLEM, that aggro all enemies and can tank. And then every level up, it moves faster. Or spectres that will NOT disappear when you stop playing.

It also would be nicer having shields that can have 4 gems, not just 3. And belts that can have 1 or 2 gems on it as well.
"
Summon Raging Spirit seems like it's based on Arctic Breath, a skill that is STILL NOT FIXED and will bring a high-end machine to it's knees.

The rest seems to be more useless than anything else. Especially the ones that needs a corpse. Running with a group and having just ONE person using Devouring Totem or cold spells makes it extremely hard to run around getting more zombies since they still die far too easily. Both devouring and cold spells takes away most corpse. Having 2 people using those 2 makes the summoner almost impossible to keep an army up.

It would have been far better having a GOLEM, that aggro all enemies and can tank. And then every level up, it moves faster. Or spectres that will NOT disappear when you stop playing.

It also would be nicer having shields that can have 4 gems, not just 3. And belts that can have 1 or 2 gems on it as well.

You should take a look at the skill Desecrate. ;)
IGN: Scordalia_
So why can't we get ranged summons outside of ranged specters?
Preferably ones that don't require a corpse.
I also don't wanna annoy everyone by spamming my 5 billion summons everywhere and would much rather only have a few, strong ones.
Why can't we have that either?
Why are we still locked into that one cookie cutter summoner build every summoner in the history of ever uses?
I thought this patch was somehow supposed to help with that.

This does nothing aside from finally being able to generate corpses to fix the fundamentally flawed summoner skills with some duct tape to make summoners more varied.
I expected support gems that summon a minion that casts the supported skill, a way to sacrifice the mass of summons for high class ones or something more substantial than another "melee summon but this one is different because it lives even shorter than skeletons because we all love short lived, weak summons so much".
Can't we get a permanent summon that is not annoyingly dependent on corpses?
Cause if I have to recast constantly, I might as well just spam fireballs.

Oh and what will you do to make the "summoner skills" that require you to destroy a weapon anything other than a bad joke?
All summoners will now still run around with zombies and skeletons cause there is just no substitute for them whatsoever.
That homing fireball barely counts as a summon and I am disappointed that this is the best you could come up with.
Last edited by 9_6 on Jan 25, 2014, 11:16:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info