The Four 1.0.6 Summoner Skills

Also i wouldn't ask for more gem slots, tradeoffs are fine, but can we at least get more HOTKEY slots? 1 item doesn't have to be 1 base gem + all supports, could be multiple spells like skeleton + new pet + spell totem + minion life or something (random example), but 5 slots isn't enough at all, why not provide at least 8 or more?
Bone offering is exactly what I've been wanting, was going to respec my summoner but now i'll wait till after the patch, some of those nasty scenarios will actually be doable depending on how this skill works.
"
minigod123 wrote:
FML, just build hatred aura and add cold damage for my spectres few days ago and now new buff gems come out with consumes corpses!!! T_T

here's what im thinking: put Desecrate on spell totem then self cast both flesh and bone new skills for your minions. with the buffs lasting as long as there is corpses to consume all you need to do keep casting spell totem and your minions will have non-stop buffs on. and since they said there is no radius on this buff you can cast it out of harms way if like as well so your totem wont get killed and lose the buff

edit: this is amusing that the flesh and bone spell consumes corpses over time. and that desecrate totem would keep casting. once we see video i think we will be able to learn more about just how the skills work.
Last edited by banezilla on Jan 22, 2014, 4:16:26 AM
CoC-Summon Raging Spirit :)
IGN: Asharin
~[1.0.5] 9K ES CI+VP+AA CoC EK-Discharger~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/730607
~Top 5 Builds in Standard/Domination~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/599443
"
Summon Raging Spirit: Summons a short-lived flaming skull that rushes at nearby enemies and attacks them rapidly. Enemies cannot directly engage these spirits and can pass through them.

That will probably bring back the feeling of a bonemancer from D2, making a summoner less boring. I'll defnitly give it a try.

"
Desecrate: Desecrates the ground, summoning corpses and dealing chaos damage to all enemies in the area.

Will there be any way to increase the number of corpses this skill creates? Increades Area maybe or is the number of corpses fix per cast?
"
Ranakor wrote:
Also i wouldn't ask for more gem slots, tradeoffs are fine, but can we at least get more HOTKEY slots? 1 item doesn't have to be 1 base gem + all supports, could be multiple spells like skeleton + new pet + spell totem + minion life or something (random example), but 5 slots isn't enough at all, why not provide at least 8 or more?

What pisses me off is mostly the way aura's have to be activated. Either you have all auras in the toolbar, or only one at a time. It really isnt optimal.
"
squelos wrote:
"
Ranakor wrote:

What pisses me off is mostly the way aura's have to be activated. Either you have all auras in the toolbar, or only one at a time. It really isnt optimal.

You just have to activate your Auras ones, exept for the case that you die. I don't get the problem.
IGN: Scordalia_
"
leighferon wrote:

Sweet Jesus... :O

Highly recommend to stop using Vitality, I exchange it for Life Leech support gem and I dont regret. And there's no problem with playing without Grace.

Why you dont kill creeps with skeletons? There will be enough corpses in 1 minute.

The only problem here are spectres, because you need exact spectres. And there's no spectres memory, thats really painfull.

vitality is not as good as flat regen from rejuvenation totem and mobs hate it. take shadow aura nodes. if u have good flasks the rejuvenation totem + flask ur minions cant die.

+ rejuvenation totem is amazin. for example 2% of 4k hp is 80. getting actual 2% from from vitality is next to impossible. rejuvenation totem at lvl 20 is 112.x. especially in the case of heavy aura node user. do the math =D[/quote]

Yeah the the previous poster is correct. Without using any fancy items my zombies are at 6.9k life.
Let's say you have a level 17 vitality which is easily attainable, thats 1.5%. 6900*0.015= 103.5 HP/sec. and then you add the Aura modifiers from your passive tree.
I have +54% increased effect of auras. Not sure how exactly that is calculated but I bet it will end up way above 112.
Also Totems might be focused down, but you will keep yourself alive to provide the buff. Combining the totem and the aura is great also if you have enough gem slots.

I use my Seething Flasks of Animation pretty liberally also. But I don't really care about zombies, Spectres need to be kept alive.
"
NiNcsszaM wrote:

Yeah the the previous poster is correct. Without using any fancy items my zombies are at 6.9k life.
Let's say you have a level 17 vitality which is easily attainable, thats 1.5%. 6900*0.015= 103.5 HP/sec. and then you add the Aura modifiers from your passive tree.
I have +54% increased effect of auras. Not sure how exactly that is calculated but I bet it will end up way above 112.
Also Totems might be focused down, but you will keep yourself alive to provide the buff. Combining the totem and the aura is great also if you have enough gem slots.

I use my Seething Flasks of Animation pretty liberally also. But I don't really care about zombies, Spectres need to be kept alive.

vitality gievs me 120 or 130+ hp regen per sec with 5.4k hp my minions are over 6k hp, but rej totem also benefits from aura node, so i can boost my own regen to 300+ hp per sec with a lvl 17 rej totem + vitality, if you grab the flask nodes on the wich tree the % that is aplied to minions is also boosted. i can save my minions from dominus electrical beam with only seethign and bubling flasks
Hear this words but once and they will echo in your nightmares forever!
"
NiNcsszaM wrote:
Skeletons are unneeded, and I don't think people would 4L them anyways as they are just cannon fodders.

Skeletons can do decent damage if set up for it.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin
Last edited by Artanthos on Jan 22, 2014, 1:23:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info