click purity in quickbar
click temporal chains in quickbar
kill 10 creeps
Summon zombies
Summon spectres
click on spectres in quickbar
click on skeletons

Sweet Jesus... :O

Highly recommend to stop using Vitality, I exchange it for Life Leech support gem and I dont regret. And there's no problem with playing without Grace.

Why you dont kill creeps with skeletons? There will be enough corpses in 1 minute.

The only problem here are spectres, because you need exact spectres. And there's no spectres memory, thats really painfull.

IGN: Cacofonya - Spectre Summoner Witch lvl 87
Awesome! Looking forward to these.
"So Shines a Good Deed in a Weary World" - Willy Wonker
Spoiler

2 exalts away.

Log onto my summoner.
Yank out my spectre gem and life leech in my 5link. throw in skeles and totem.

Go to docks, kill shit with my awesome 5 link skeles. Put the gems back into their normal 3 link and raise my zombies.

spell totem+skeles+blind: Awesome defense vs bosses. Ice form piety got you down? not when shes enfeebled and blinded!

zombie+minion dmg+minion hp+remote mine: Raise zombies all slow but never raise them again!

Continue on, raise 3 void bearers with lmp+life leech+minion dmg+minion hp

Got an army, not the army I want but the one I need.

Go to scepter of god, let the voidbearers kill everything. They're awesome against evangelists since they run up close anyway.

Alternate skele totem+rejuv totem to keep the regen up and skele population maxed. Very hard, evangelists are slaughtering my army.

Whats left? 2 void bearers and 4 zombies. Pretty good. Raise spectres Fuck i got an aristocrat. Wish i could tell these corpses apart. Ok, got 1 voidbearer, an aristocrat and a shield-bitch. Replenished my zombies.

Raised the evangelist with faster attacks+increased duration+increased aoe+minion hp.

Go to lunaris. Kill shit until i find kole, try to juke him into punching the aristocrat.

Lost the aristocrat and the void bearer. Back track and raise 2 burning miscreations

faster attacks+life leech+CONCENTRATED EFFECT+minion dmg

and

faster attacks+life leech+minion hp+minion dmg

for the other.

Okay, ready to map! only took 15 minutes woohoo.

Proceed to run shitty low level maps for the next few hours. 3 minion pots and a rejuv totem+vitality keep everything alive. Throw many skeles, sub out one of my curses for enfeeble whenever I see a spectre get low and pot hard.

How i get started ^

My main char is a dual curse MoM EB EE summoner. It's pretty fun once I get started

Gems I use:
Aura: reduc mana+vitality+purity+clarity

Use to run haste but dropped it for clarity so I could support MoM better I feel my surviability is better with clarity then grace or determination but my armor is shit. Zombies have no armor so neither aura is really worth reducing my mana pool for. Plus they're common auras and if i party (rarely) someone else is likely to have them.

Keep a purity of lightning leveling in off weapon. Seems all the really dangerous shit does lightning damage.

Arc+Ele proliferation+molten shell+ele weakness

No real reason for this to be a 4 link, it just is. Stack blows+EE=shock stacks that proliferate that reduce fire res by 50%. Dual curse ele weakness and flammability to drop even max fire rez mobs into the negatives or near zero. My main source of damage augmentation. I spam arc unless i'm dying.

Zombies+minion dmg+minion hp+remote mine
+2 minion helm. I yank out remote mine and put in flammability when i'm done with my summoning. Still lets me grab 'oh shit' zombies they'll just lack 40% dmg.

Spectres+whatever+whatever+whatever+whatever

As soon as i'm done raising spectres the gems come out and i cram utility skills in.

Conversion trap
Lightning warp
Enfeeble
Temp Chains.

When i'm done my bar is this:
left mouse mobe
middle mouse rejuv totem
right mouse arc

q=ele weakness
w-flammability
e=skele totem
r=molten shell
t=conversion trap

i swap to lightning warp manually if I need it; same for enfeeble and temp chains. I use to play sc2 so i'm pretty quick at it.

If something is super dangerous i drop conversion traps all over it then retreat. My army surrounds it, trap wears off it gets bombed with blind from skeles, enfeebled and ele weakness and blown up.

If i take dmg, granite and molten shell begin minion potting. Rejuv totem is always down unless skeles are down.

I'm wondering what color the new summon gems will be so i can start planning what i'll sub out.
Last edited by Mcin on Jan 21, 2014, 8:03:07 PM
Well thank god for this!

We all know how underpowered summoners were and how no one plays them. Wait, what...
mf summoner farmers need more skills ?
"
leighferon wrote:
coc spirit = army!!

Sounds cool. :)

Wait for the rebalance before whining @Unholy_VI and B3RTY.
IGN: Scordalia_
Last edited by Caliginosus on Jan 21, 2014, 8:49:24 PM
Desecrate Ground will be huge, if I'm understanding it right. The ability to summon corpses that can be use to create minions? Awesome.
I'mma try dual-totem Detonate Dead + self cast Desecrate! Shouldn't need much respeccing from dual-totem Flameblast. Need to check the health on the Desecrate corpses first tho.
Last edited by PoofySleeves on Jan 21, 2014, 8:52:58 PM
My predictions:

Raging Spirit - It will be very buggy and underpowered, feeling very useless. It will receive a substantial buff/fix and then people will FotM it

Desecrate - Another source of Chaos Damage is fun. I could see a few DPS builds using it or a summoners using it as intended with the other two skills. "Corpses" is vague. What about raise spectre and corpse explosion? How will they scale?

Offerings - NEAT
wait so they are changing desecrate ground from the %hp damage thing, oh darn maybe I won't rush to use it then will have to see, the old desecrate damage was great vs bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info