PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The Four 1.0.6 Summoner Skills

coc spirit = army!!
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
The thing that interests me THE MOST, is if 1.0.6 patch will allow Specters to SCALE UP just as they scale down. I hope the answer is yes, but it's probably no. Please re-consider this, it's a quality of life feature.
im already working on barrage coc summoner the spirit just finalized it. theres a reason ppl make scion summoners its duration! u could probly do all 4 of these spells with barrage coc in a tabula.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
Last edited by leighferon on Jan 21, 2014, 6:03:53 PM
"
elvy wrote:
"
SVD wrote:
"
NiNcsszaM wrote:

As someone said before, limiting the amount of space for skills make the game deeper. It would be pretty bad to have unlimited gem slots. Everyone would be lightning warping around. everyone would spam totems, everyone would have a CoD portal ready when they die. It would take away a lot from the resource management aspect.

i would like it if you could elaborate on that.

as i see it it makes the game more shallow. you are pigeonholed into using a single skill with 2 or 3 supportskills.

while leechbased characters have no problem only using a single skill, try to play a trapper / summoner that is able to play without permaswitching out auras and skills.

about every char i made so far uses 3 more skills than the skillbars permits me to have as quickbars.

in what way is spamming a single skill deeper than alternating between 8 different skills?

more skills = more power
limited skillslots = limited power

you want to 4 link your zombies and skeles, go right ahead
you want to 6 link your spectre, no one's stopping you
you want curses with increased duration/aoe, doable too
you want a guardian, all the new spells, codt triggers, 5 auras to go with these? umm
you want a kaoms on top? UMMMM

if you're so strapped for slots (and you will be, I ran a summoner to 90 on anarchy so I do know what's up, if I ever got a 6 link on that league I'd have ditched one of my two curses) why not consider 3link zombies/skeles together on helm? put curses on your weapon swap? trade off some power for different power, ie meaningful choices?

summoner is very powerful during most of the game, though the minions melt if elemental boss looks at them funny currently, one of the builds' weaknesses is limited gemslots

i was talking about quickbar slots.
not gem slots ...

it's just horrible gameplay that i can't bind the skills that i put in my items on my skill bar without reconfiguring it every single time i play the char.

With my summoner:
Use vitality
click vitality in quickbar
click clarity
Use clarity
click clarity in quickbar
click grace
use grace
click grace in quickbar
click purity
use purity
click purity in quickbar
click temporal chains in quickbar
kill 10 creeps
Summon zombies
Summon spectres
click on spectres in quickbar
click on skeletons

i count 10 completely unnecessary clicks every single time.

We are restricted by our gem slots. Why restrict the active skills any further?

Time to make a Summoner!
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Desecrate would be the first chaos damage spell, wouldn't it?
Bullshit, you get the game for free.

-Qarl
i hope desecrate does chaos damage when they explode from minion instability. =o
.\1.2/
..\3/
Wonder if Desecrate will be usable with Ancestral Bond like Fire Trap.
Last edited by werezompire on Jan 21, 2014, 6:26:16 PM
Know this GGG, if tomorrow i die, i die as happy, happy, gosh darn it HAPPY man!
"
NeoRussia wrote:
Let me know what build you are using, seems like a very difficult challenge to make one that works and uses more keys than the toolbar can hold! My build that uses every trap in the game and 2 totems still manages to have an extra slot.

Walk/Firestorm/Fireball
Flammability/Flame Totem/Skellies/Zombies/Spectres

Even if I drop Spectres/Fireball/Skellies for Raging Spirit, I'll lose curse or blind totem to run any of the utility gems.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info