The Four 1.0.6 Summoner Skills

*.*
No Fun Allowed
“Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.”
Any word on next season's hardcore league? I'm dying to know what comes after Nemesis! Please?
Can desecrate crit?
c´mon delete your own corpses.. or use the garbage collector =)
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
summoners are already unwanted in parties because they cause too much lag
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender -tupac shakur
I already have no space on my bars and no free casting time O.O

So Desecrated Ground is pretty much what Lightbane Raiment do, but with corpses popping out of the ground?

THAT'S BADASS! (the chaos damage it deals is crap though)

Linking one of the Offerings to a totem when there's a big pack of enemies sounds fun. Couple that with Necro Aegis and your minions are invincible! lol
Real life made me quit the game lol
Last edited by Gambito121 on Jan 21, 2014, 5:29:10 AM
Do the corpses summoned by Desecrate get affected by bonuses from support gems such as * added damage or trap?
"
Alternalo wrote:
Bone Offering sounds useless, summoners usually running vita aura which keeps their minions at max life all the time.
Also crit+freeze builds will be unwelcome in parties because of the need of the corpses.

Bone Offering is the skill i'm more interested in.
Have you tried to run maps like:
with: increased damage, added elemental damage, more projectiles... your minions are desintegrated in seconds!!
I played almost all year as a summoner and these bosses make me feel like a weak little girl, crying in a corner, waiting for death.
I hope to turn the tables after this new patch ...
IGN: Manda_Chuva
OMG

This sounds so awesome. I always start a summoner in the new leaques because I love summoner so much but they have never been that good, at least for bosses. (compared to other builds)

But maybe now they can be used for bosses too. That would be sooo awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info