1.0.5b Patch Notes and Other News

I love that GGG, a small 200 or so employed company can upload patches faster than a giant like Nexon. And you still continue to improve your system, good set of principles.
I cant wait for act 4, alot of great stuff happening, awesome!

Good work chris.
Steam: teemu92
Last edited by teemu92 on Jan 20, 2014, 10:36:29 AM
"
Morgal wrote:
"
Dhoros wrote:
Ty GGG for the CoD fix, now what more u gonna do also, because was intended. Each tims u seems quite or full ismilar like Blizzard, destroying in fragments the game. GL.

Really? Destroying the game because someone figured out a way around the fact that Cast On Death was meant for player death only?

If you think that GGG is like Blizzard then I think you need should go buy some stuff off the RMAH on D3 and then go WTF have I done... and cry yourself to sleep.

Sort your head out. If you dont like it.. dont play. Simples.

Morgal

Nobody 'figured out a way around it' lol.. Everybody used it as intended, casting a skill on death. It's just pathetic testing of released gems which situations like these are created.
now,without cod,my summoner is only a aura support now,can't do dmg,and ggg even dont give a passive skill full reset for summoner,so sad
GGG, please answer to our questions in T-Shirt Design Competition Winners thread if you want to be fair with all of the players. We just want the answers. Why are you avoiding this case so much?
IGN: MegaSplasz
Cannot connect to patching server.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
IGN: DarkenedSoui
"
leto2626 wrote:

"
I would like to see an interview with Qarl. Chris doesn't really have the answers on specifics anymore and especially on the more pertinent questions about balance & direction.

That being said if we do get a Qarl interview hopefully it's not these 2 guys coming up with the questions as "do you guys all lunch together" is not really something I am interested in listening to an hour podcast to hear the answer of.

Wow I can't believe you actually support the game while posting things like this. You know there are HUMANS making this games, let them be human for crying out loud, not everything has to be balance and desync related. People like you destroy beauty of things because of the lack of respect. If you want it your way, make your own podcast and I'll warn you don't look at the reactions because they will be horrid. I found this interview awesome and civilized, I just wished every interview was like this.

The $250 I have donated to this free game should be more than enough to show GGG that I respect their product but the fact remains that Chris is now an oversee'er of many ppl and is not as 'hands on' with the programming as he used to be. For this reason he doesn't have the answer to specific questions about balance & direction & that is why I would like for Qarl to show his face in some interviews as whenever there is balance question posed to Chris he says "well you would need to ask Qarl about that as I'm not sure of the specifics".

We are not in a position nowadays where hearing what Chris had for lunch or whether they are pleased with launch is relevant. Many of us have been here for years & we have suffered the same imbalances for years as well.

I would like to hear what Qarl has to say for himself because personally I feel the guy is out of touch with the game. Apparently he only just realised there may be a problem with IR...the community has been saying as much since deep CB, yet is has come as a revelation to Qarl.
Back in CB we were told that "we are looking at rebalancing every skill"...that never happened.

We are always told Qarl is rushed off his feet doing behind the scenes balance work but we never see a balance patch come out. Just reactionary patches to gems they didn't test properly that are being abused. Look at the recent trigger gems...literally every single one was released with abusable problems that had to be hotfixed. It's getting embarrassing.

So I don't see why you would think it so unreasonable of me to hope for Qarl to do an interview & shed some light on the method to his madness.

As for the interviewers on this podcast I thought they did a shoddy job. Aux got a 10min intro and from then on the interview went even more downhill. Considering they hyped it for week they couldn't have come off as any more unprepared & amateur.
expension does not mean new act or new class and just to make proof takes Sc2 for an example of mega fail expansion* 1 new unit no new class and called it an expansion.
Just new content is good enough every 4 month :) so thanks GGG.
"
leto2626 wrote:

I'm quite sure the majority of players want the nemesis mods in standard/hc/new softcore leagues. I'm tired of these people whining about every 'harder' thing introduced without a reward they expect because they have a bit more trouble with it. I mean come on, where does this come from that every tiny single thing needs a reward based on how hard it is? Last time I checked many people were complaining this game becomes too casual, what you claim is the opposite.
Maybe for one time just try to play for fun, ah wait people like you don't play for fun, only for the rewards.

Well...

The Nemesis mods are for prepared players and players who knew the game well enough to want to play hardcore even harder. Players understood that.

When You just put the nemesis mods into the "normal" game, it will get harder. And when any new players try out the game, the learning curve (corrupted blood anyone) will be even steeper.
The game is hard enough as it is. Ever seen people like Willywonka doing their selffound? They are struggling mightily, and they know EXACTLY what they are doing.

I would be fine with the mods (some of them maybe) appearing in merciless or in maps. Not before that.
Hi

Could something be done to the audio on the interview so Hegemony isn't so loud and Chris and Aux so low?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info