1.0.5b Patch Notes and Other News

I would like to see an interview with Qarl. Chris doesn't really have the answers on specifics anymore and especially on the more pertinent questions about balance & direction.

That being said if we do get a Qarl interview hopefully it's not these 2 guys coming up with the questions as "do you guys all lunch together" is not really something I am interested in listening to an hour podcast to hear the answer of.
It should be safe to reveal name/lore of the final boss name in Act 4?
"
Finnien wrote:
I will say that I hope the next content update has more variety of mob difficulty. The 1.0 update that introduced act 3.5 essentially added a bunch of challenging (and, in my opinion, annoying) mob types, without the skeleton-zombie-bandit types to balance it out. As a result, maps became significantly more dangerous, while nerfs to both common builds and uniques reduced overall player power. If the trend were to continue in future updates with only hard-type mobs being introduced, with more things like projectile shielding and birds which vomit over walls and belly-flopping frogs and devourers, then the game would slowly trend towards more annoying and less rewarding.

Coincidentally, I have the same concern over nemesis league ending. If the nemesis mods are just folded into standard the way rogue exiles were, it'll be another example of a difficulty increase without a reward balance. Over time, those changes will certainly hurt the play experience, in my opinion.

THis........
IGN Ken__Kaniff
GG
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Last edited by Knightmare101 on Jan 20, 2014, 7:57:33 AM
"
Finnien wrote:
Coincidentally, I have the same concern over nemesis league ending. If the nemesis mods are just folded into standard the way rogue exiles were, it'll be another example of a difficulty increase without a reward balance. Over time, those changes will certainly hurt the play experience, in my opinion.

I'm quite sure the majority of players want the nemesis mods in standard/hc/new softcore leagues. I'm tired of these people whining about every 'harder' thing introduced without a reward they expect because they have a bit more trouble with it. I mean come on, where does this come from that every tiny single thing needs a reward based on how hard it is? Last time I checked many people were complaining this game becomes too casual, what you claim is the opposite.
Maybe for one time just try to play for fun, ah wait people like you don't play for fun, only for the rewards.

"
I would like to see an interview with Qarl. Chris doesn't really have the answers on specifics anymore and especially on the more pertinent questions about balance & direction.

That being said if we do get a Qarl interview hopefully it's not these 2 guys coming up with the questions as "do you guys all lunch together" is not really something I am interested in listening to an hour podcast to hear the answer of.

Wow I can't believe you actually support the game while posting things like this. You know there are HUMANS making this games, let them be human for crying out loud, not everything has to be balance and desync related. People like you destroy beauty of things because of the lack of respect. If you want it your way, make your own podcast and I'll warn you don't look at the reactions because they will be horrid. I found this interview awesome and civilized, I just wished every interview was like this.

Last edited by leto2626 on Jan 20, 2014, 9:02:55 AM
"
Lacceh wrote:
Too late on the CoD fix, the integrity of the game and community has been damaged...
The level 100 exploiters need to be banned or their characters rolled back.

lol scrubcore
Ty GGG for the CoD fix, now what more u gonna do also, because was intended. Each tims u seems quite or full ismilar like Blizzard, destroying in fragments the game. GL.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Great. Guys go and buy microtransaction items to support them RIGHT NOW. That's an order!
"There is a pile of new content, including some new game areas, but an entire Act takes way more than four months to create. While most of the community understand that Acts can take over a year to produce"

thats ofcourse true chris, but you told that once in an interview - i think its 1 year ago.
thats the only reason why people think the new act will come with 1.0.0, cause you have said that. :-)

and why in "4 month?" the act 3 addon wasnt a really new act, so a lot of people thought you were working since 1 year or longer on act 4.

hope you understand my terrible english.
"
Dhoros wrote:
Ty GGG for the CoD fix, now what more u gonna do also, because was intended. Each tims u seems quite or full ismilar like Blizzard, destroying in fragments the game. GL.

Really? Destroying the game because someone figured out a way around the fact that Cast On Death was meant for player death only?

If you think that GGG is like Blizzard then I think you need should go buy some stuff off the RMAH on D3 and then go WTF have I done... and cry yourself to sleep.

Sort your head out. If you dont like it.. dont play. Simples.

Morgal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info