1.0.5b Patch Notes and Other News

"
Lacceh wrote:
Too late on the CoD fix, the integrity of the game and community has been damaged...
The level 100 exploiters need to be banned or their characters rolled back.

THIS.
Good job, GGG.

On a side note, I hope all is well considering the earthquake...
Looking forward to new content!
*New areas* . TY GGG
Content Update ;)
Very excited to see more Content coming in the near future, but I would really love to see the Desync-Problem fixed first.
From Hunter and Gatherer,
to Role-Playing Games
Cool, thank you very much :)

At least, you are *thinking* about an Act IV, even a new character... :) cool cool... first step is a good thinking :)

Thanks for new areas.
Can't wait for new content and new leagues!
Pants of Textile
Last edited by nikals on Jan 20, 2014, 6:40:01 AM
"
devillived wrote:
"
Lacceh wrote:
Too late on the CoD fix, the integrity of the game and community has been damaged...
The level 100 exploiters need to be banned or their characters rolled back.

THIS.

This may not be a surprise to many PoE players, but these leagues are ending in a few weeks. The characters and gear consigned to history.

MOST PoE players seem to be above average intelligence and realise that there are no bragging rights for the players that used the CoD minion thing. Most the players who used it will probably realise this also. But I am sure they had fun while it lasted.

Basically, if you didn't use it, you don't care, if you did use it, you shouldn't care(and if you do then possibly consider professional help), so I guess that leaves me with a question.

If the community understands how this works, what integrity has been damaged?

PoE community itself seems alive and well, without pushing a surge in band-aid stocks that I am aware of, so I confidenty assume the community is remarkably UNdamaged.
Last edited by briefmortal1453 on Jan 20, 2014, 6:46:12 AM
Nice adding content, GGG Team.

Keep it up!

Cheers
Hm.. Theres not going to be an Ides of March right? Just kidding. Really looking forward to the updates in march though.
Permanent Hardcore only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info