T-Shirt Design Competition Winners

That Energy Shield one is amazing...looks like something you'd get in the merch line at a Nine Inch Nails concert...DO WANT!
ahahahahaha CI-1 life is genius XD
Pretty underwhelmed most of those winners tbh...
Well I will not participate in another competition after this one. It is fine that I didn't win. I didn't expect to. However, several people who won clearly broke the submission rules. Actually, maybe that is the key to winning. Do exact the opposite of what not to do. I hope you learn from this, GGG.

Oh, and btw, half of those shirts I would not wear in public. The Tarkleigh would make a great poster, but not a shirt. I do like it though. The skull is clunky as hell and took me a minute to figure out what the hell I was even looking at. Exalted orbs don't have 7 faces, so that doesn't even make sense. Rhoa polo, skill tree, and Sceptre of God don't fit the rules. Honestly, the CI 1-life is the only viable shirt to wear imo.

tl;dr : Competition was unfair and horribly done. Most of the ideas sucked beside Ci 1-life and Tarkleigh, though the last one would be better as a poster.
ign: Vixien
Last edited by vixien on Jan 17, 2014, 2:28:30 AM
You guys messed up, Sceptre of God was excellent for a T-shirt and my #1 pick. Very colorful.

(The man riding a rhoa polo is quite funny, but I'd never wear any of the winning entries.)
Last edited by DerekG on Jan 17, 2014, 4:01:43 AM
The CI 1-life shirt is hilarious, I would have bought this one for sure !
Chris: "Path of Exile’s economy is the most important element of the game to us".
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/55102
Too bad they don't see how good the ARPG element of their game is...
Come on guys - it was just a competition, and taste is very subjective and a matter of opinion.

What one group of people think is hilarious, others might find tacky etc.

Gratz to the winners :)
all the shirt ideas kick ass. in my opinion the idea that looks the best, and would look the best after being printed is the "scepter of god" submission. that being said, this was a really cool contest and i thoroughly enjoyed looking at a lot of the entries.
No response from GGG? Are you trying to brush under the carpet all the case? We just want the answers.
IGN: MegaSplasz
From the original post in the contest topic :

"
Remember that various constraints apply to the physical shirt creation process. While a shirt that consists of the entire Skill Tree wrapped around your body may be awesome, it's not necessarily something that we're able to print easily.

From the post with the results :

"

Yeah.. sure.. I mean, nothing to say right ?

_____

GO FUCK YOURSELF GGG ! You take us for fools ?

I'm not mad because I wasn't chosen but because you're a bunch a lying self-contradictory pricks !
'You're Mod's greatest disappointment Forum User'
Last edited by noirdessaim on Jan 17, 2014, 12:31:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info