T-Shirt Design Competition Winners

Congratulations to the winners, all fine choices except for the rhoa one imho. I don't understand what his is even a grand prize winner, but that's just me :)
I would pick 4 or so of these choices in my top 10.
Last edited by leto2626 on Jan 16, 2014, 6:14:47 AM
http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/chris/Shirt9_Energy_Shield_Shirt.png

Now this, i can fap to.

But seriously yeah, the guy that wrote this idea on bottom page 8 deserves the credit for it :)
among the chosen only Xiwen and Chunq ideas were worthy
again GGG has show they have no idea when the time to select good (and more important funny) ideas come
Some awesome T-shirt designs, congrats to the winners.
Hi, i'm the author of this ES tshirt, and at first thanks for the prize, i'm very glad and appreciate it. But yea, i'm also agree it's unfair then another guy made the same concept before i am (even only on text version) and gain nothing.
I'm agree it's wrong.
I'm ready to give my reward to him, or split it, or something else if it's possible.

However, i'm very glad to see on main prize this exalted faced thsirt, it's very cool and really creative, ready to buy it then it will be available. Congratz Aramil87! Just great job.
Congrats to all the winners, well deserved.
Disclaimer: No offense to the submitters - I didn't bother looking at the names.

ES tee is brilliant. I can understand why the submission with a picture was chosen but I think GGG should have made pictures obligatory if they were going to give priority to submissions with pictures. In this case I hope they award the prize to both the original submission and the later one with picture.

Tarkleigh tee is pretty snazzy too but that blue might not be too easy to match with pants.

Skull tee is a bit loud for my taste but props on creativity.

Wrap-around skill tree would have been creative in terms of application, but given how GGG explicitly warned against it, it should be automatically out.

Rhoa polo is pretty stupid. GGG explicitly said not to reference trademarks. There's no way anyone with even mediocre knowledge of clothing brands won't think about Ralph Lauren.

Scepter of God tee takes the cake for "lack of creativity" though. How the hell an outright copy-pasta wins a design competition is beyond me.
"
kainaj wrote:
Hi, i'm the author of this ES tshirt, and at first thanks for the prize, i'm very glad and appreciate it. But yea, i'm also agree it's unfair then another guy made the same concept before i am (even only on text version) and gain nothing.
I'm agree it's wrong.
I'm ready to give my reward to him, or split it, or something else if it's possible.

However, i'm very glad to see on main prize this exalted faced thsirt, it's very cool and really creative, ready to buy it then it will be available. Congratz Aramil87! Just great job.

both of you should get the prize, you are a fair winner , if I could give point to people I would give you some for what you just wrote.

Forum pvp
  • rhoa polo shirt: copyrighted or not contains references to a trademark not owned by GGG. Anyone who doesn't play PoE will think you're wearing a fake made-in-china Ralph Lauren t-shirt.
  • skill tree wraparound: exactly what the rules stated as a bad example. GGG just chose this as it seemed popular in the topic, knowing the cost of printing are probably too high. Also the tree looks like the one that leaked before the spectral throw patch, already outdated.
  • scepter of god: so much for creativity. I wonder the cost for printing this.
  • energy shield shirt: credits to the wrong person as it looks like someone had this idea in text way before this image, even the author said so. Expensive printing.

Congrats to the other legit winners, regardless of the fact that I like them or not. So we have 40% of the submissions that shouldn't even be there. I don't know what to say, I think I lost some faith today.
(07)12/10/2014 - Rest in peace my friend, may you finally find happiness on the other side.
Last edited by Rahzen on Jan 16, 2014, 9:52:07 AM
I wanted to write a long post but it just boiled down to:

The energy shield shirt is awesome, by far the only one wearable in public.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info