T-Shirt Design Competition Winners

"
MiniMinhMo wrote:
This contest was a complete joke.
That makes two in a row, and they basically lied both times about how winners would be chosen. This time they couldn't even bother doing a simple image search to make sure the pics weren't rip offs.(polo shirt)
"
Razor_Blaze wrote:
FYI Chris, I've sent an email to support appealing the decision of the energy shield tshirt as this was my original idea submitted at the bottom of page 8 of the submission thread some 24hrs before the chosen winner. I look forward to hearing your response
Yep. Bottom of page 8, he basically described the exact shirt that was chosen from page 53.

This is ridiculous.
All very nice! Good Work winners, you are very talented!
oh wow, i am lOOking forward to see you staff guys always wearing this new tshirts..... do a lot of photos out there :))
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
lolozori wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

I would be wary not to be sued by Ralph Lauren for the rhoa polo though.

you just have to ask the vector artist that done the logo if he is happy half of his art is used on GGG contest.

I am more pissed about this, since as a designer I really hate when people use others work without giving the source.

outch! hope you guys do not get any copyRight trouble !!!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I like the Skill tree wrap around, and the Specter of God, but all those shirts are awesome. Congrats to the winners! Great designs.
So surprised nobody did a Attack On Titan art. Something similar to this http://www.eventhubs.com/images/2013/dec/26/artbook-tribute-shadowloo-showdown-2013-image-1/ but with Dominus as the Colossus Titan looking over the wall and the PoE characters as the ones facing him.
IGN: Titania_
I notice that all the submissions accepted have an image despite the original thread saying that it was not required. It would have been nice if GGG had at least highlighted that having an image greatly improved your chance of being picked
Holyshit, WTB The Sceptre of God t-shirt by Tr3Angel.
Shirts look great. Congratulations to all the winners.
alot of bad choices from ggg as always only a few of those are good
Шось? (IGN: Owner)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info