T-Shirt Design Competition Winners

Same that has already been said :

- polo T shirt is just ignoring basic copyright rules, and it lacks creativity
- Having a skill tree simply pasted ( because let's be honest, that's what it is, there is nothing original in it ) when people saw your rules doesn't make sense, and almost everyone avoided it.
- The ES T-shirt is an awesome concept but the credits may just go to the wrong person
- Saying that people don't need to use a picture is a complete lie as it seems, and is gonna piss many people off.

Congrats to the other ones.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
LorewynGaming wrote:
I need that Tarkleigh's Store shirt.
still waiting my pack from jinx :(
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Why have you included a submission with a skill tree in the top 5 when you said that people shouldn't post submissions like this?

Anyway, the Tarkleigh's Store shirt is truly amazing!
Even if this design does not win, is there another way I can purchase a shirt with this print on it?
IGN: Noobslayer
Last edited by xNoobslayer on Jan 16, 2014, 6:24:26 AM
Wow Thanks. :D

And for those who question the copyrighted materials

its from Polo Pony clip art - vector clip art online, royalty free & public domain
Last edited by antonowitch on Jan 16, 2014, 6:35:43 AM
OMG I WON!!! Thank you GGG!! I'm so happy! And thanks to all of you guys, for your awesome feedback!! :D
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
I really want that last shirt, with the red on one side
"
antonowitch wrote:
Wow Thanks. :D

And for those who question the copyrighted materials

its from Polo Pony clip art - vector clip art online, royalty free & public domain

"
Chris wrote:
Do not submit anything that includes other people's intellectual property. Don't reference trademarks, brands or characters that Grinding Gear Games doesn't own.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Really? I mean... REALLY? By all love i have for path of exile and it's devs.... the only tshirt being good is "The Sceptre of God". Could discuss "7-Class Exalted Orb" coz it's kinda art behind it... but the others? Not looking very nais, but expressing nerdalert, what means -200% success@girls
Last edited by MoldyFruit on Jan 16, 2014, 7:04:32 AM
Im so happy the skill tree wrap around shirt one.. The first day of the contest I said that I would pay for this shirt and I still will! Love the colors, amazing shirt. PLEASE let us buy this!!!
IGN Ken__Kaniff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info