T-Shirt Design Competition Winners

"the sceptre of god" and "looming dominus" are so ugly that I'm amazed they even qualifed.
Just plain ugly.

the "7-class exalted orb" is in a class of its own, by far the best among all ten qualifiers.

congrats to the winners
Last edited by mobutu on Jan 16, 2014, 7:05:59 AM
"
Worldbreaker wrote:
Wraparound skilltree shouldn't have won anything. He copied exactly what Chris said in the contest post, and Chris even advised people NOT to make it.

Disappointed with that, all others are well deserved.

This
PLEASE MAKE THE WRAP-AROUND SKILL TREE! PLEASE..
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
Knightmare101 wrote:
PLEASE MAKE THE WRAP-AROUND SKILL TREE! PLEASE..

This. I want buy it.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Ok, GGG. You made your choice. Now explain your choices, please. Why did you choose:

- Rhoa Polo (against the rules; contains trademark)
- Skill Tree Wraparound (against the rules; copy-paste)
- CI 1 Life Shirt (idea posted in text form by someone else before that shirt came out was made; it shows that you didn't even bother to read text submitions)
- The Sceptre of God (copy-paste; not possible to make a T-Shirt from it, so it shouldn't win)
- Energy Shield T-Shirt (not possible to make a T-Shirt from it)
- only submitions with images, when there was so many better text submitions than the Winner ones?

We want the answers. People spent many hours on their projects only to see that the half of the winners shouldn't won.
IGN: MegaSplasz
"
Jaari wrote:
Ok, GGG. You made your choice. Now explain your choices, please. Why did you choose:

- Rhoa Polo (against the rules; contains trademark)
- Skill Tree Wraparound (against the rules; copy-paste)
- CI 1 Life Shirt (idea posted in text form by someone else before that shirt came out was made; it shows that you didn't even bother to read text submitions)
- The Sceptre of God (copy-paste; not possible to make a T-Shirt from it, so it shouldn't win)
- Energy Shield T-Shirt (not possible to make a T-Shirt from it)
- only submitions with images, when there was so many better text submitions than the Winner ones?

We want the answers. People spent many hours on their projects only to see that the half of the winners shouldn't won.

this!
"
OMG I WON!!! Thank you GGG!! I'm so happy! And thanks to all of you guys, for your awesome feedback!! :D

Congratulations man, your shirt is the best of the enitre contest. The only winner that used real creativity and art skills - and the only shirt I'd wear in public.
Real life made me quit the game lol
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

My thoughts exactly.

Pretty disappointed with the winners. I thought all my entries were better than any of the winners....as others have said, it sucks that I couldnt produce a picture like all the prize winning entries had. :-(

Sorry to say but I wouldnt wear any of those shirts. -_-
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
GGG judges had to make the various "leagues" for text and pictured entries, that's all, simple. And not so many people wouldn't be disappointed and pissed off by results. And it's not to late to do that, by the way.
i like more my carcass jack t -shirt idea
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info