T-Shirt Design Competition Winners

I kinda dislike that 'You only have 1 life' CI one...it's just...plain and unimaginative.

Also, I still think my suggestion is better than most of the runner ups

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Jan 16, 2014, 11:20:26 AM
I'm totally not artistic so I didn't even enter the competition.

I can only add my voice to the multitude that are saying there are decisions here that are laughable... my favourites are:

"Dont make a t-shirt with the skill tree copy pasted on it". But someone else came up with what we did, lets let them win!
"Text submissions are ok". But we will ignore them if someone bothers to make an image of the same idea.

Anyway, disappointed to say the least - rules is rules.

I do like the creativity behind the polo rhoa, and well, he states the top half of the image was taken from a royalty free site - not that i'd wear it or any of them, except around the house.

Morgal
Truthfully, i feel like this is bull crap. Just because a few Photoshop savvy people put up examples, not just ideas, doesn't make them better. I feel like the winners were picked in 5 minutes by just skimming through the pictures.
Hmmm...Not even one textual description got a mention...
One of the winners was "while the entire skill tree wrapped around someones body may look awesome it is not easy to print so keep this in mind when designing your shirt" ~ rough quote.

Bit silly to give someone an idea, make it sound like it would not be a winning idea due to the fact it would not be easy to print and that you gave the idea openly and then choose it as a winner...

But meh, whatever i guess :P
Congrats to all!!

And if you start selling this one: 7-Class Exalted Orb by Aramil87, I will buy it immediately :D
What did you expect? No wonder "an image is (more than) like thousand words" ... did you really think that they'd choose a text over an (very) expressive image?

Fact: the people in the development team of this game are just that, imperfect people, like all of us. No human being is perfect. So they chosed subjectively, not objectively. And also thats why the game will never be perfectly balanced.
C'mon, Tarkleigh shirt.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
What is see is more laziness.

Not reading the texts, choosing some arts because people and their guild friends spammed the thread in it s favor.

Now let s see how much it will cost to ggg to print the wrapped skill tree thing ( and I hope they do print it, if not I don t get why voting for it against the rules in the first place).

They voted a 100 pages thread in 4 days ... no wonder it seems very shallow.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jan 16, 2014, 12:08:46 PM
I would totally buy that Polo shirt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info