1.0.6 Microtransaction Preview Videos

I cannot tell if the video for the arctic skull seems to start a bit later in the rotation than the other effect videos showing less of the face. This may just be my eyes playing tricks on me with all the icy fog. In my opinion though I would say the arctic needs a bit more contrast between the skull and face or possibly just a bit less directly in front of the face of the skull so that it is a bit more visible.
Can I get an arctic fox pet to go with that arctic skull?
Cool skull! I want to be Sub-Zero.
Just run and stay tuned!
ebony skull effect plsssssssssssssssss
IGN ; DENTAGRAM
thanks to http://poe.xyz.is/
https://cldly.com/pathofexile/procument/acquisition/poexyz
mm... arctic skull seems too clouded for me. Not a big fan of the lightning one as well, even though it isn't bad at all(just not my style)

I'll stick with my infernal skull for now :>
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Thanks Chris; neither mtx is my style (too flashy / over-the-top), but best of luck with sales.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
Odoakar wrote:
"
Zaanus wrote:
Don't you guys think all these "micro" transactions at $22 is a bit steep?

I mean, it's one graphic and all.

My thoughts exactly. 22$ for a microtransaction? There's nothing micro about that.

you sounds surprised? wasnt it the first time? i think they did it more often... :) btw i like the micros :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I still dream of microtransactions that are a little bit on the dark and gritty side: Scratches, dust, old leather, grass stains, blood spatter, rust, barnacles, dents. Those would all be instant must-haves. Maybe when we get effects for chests and shields? Pretty please? :-)
Woow !! Awesome skull helmets :) Hard to choose the better one :D
"
Alysma wrote:
I still dream of microtransactions that are a little bit on the dark and gritty side: Scratches, dust, old leather, grass stains, blood spatter, rust, barnacles, dents. Those would all be instant must-haves. Maybe when we get effects for chests and shields? Pretty please? :-)

This.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that the mtx art direction has shifted away from the "dark, gritty" world that was once Wraeclast. I wish they'd offer muted / lower pixel count versions of some of these effects: I'd love a fiery sword, but I don't want to carry around a blowtorch.

Ultimately, this is driven by sales; if people want the over-the-top stuff and are willing to pay for it, GGG will keep cranking it out...and I don't blame them a bit.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info