1.0.6 Microtransaction Preview Videos

Not keen on these. Too flashy. The game will start to lose its atmosphere if everyone is running around lit up like a christmas tree.

The basic pilgrim's hat is my favourite microtransaction by a long way.
All the last microtransaction updates are making me save some cash. Keep it up so i can continue eating better food
Sweet! I like'em.
Sweet
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Raghin wrote:
the fog is a little intensive on the ice one, can barely notice what it is unless you fully zoom in. might want to tinker with that one a bit more so its less foggy and more frozen skull with an aura.

Definitely agree. Contrast needs to be bumped WAY up so the eyes and mouth are much darker and noticeable while zoomed out and playing. As it stands now I like the infernal skin too much, and on my cold themed characters it just looks cooler to use that with the ice crown on top of it; the particles of flames mix nicely with the blue glow.
Last edited by Dr_Killbrew on Jan 16, 2014, 2:14:20 AM
I've been waiting so long for the artic skull to find out it's Santa's head? :( The particles on it seem to be unfinished... Would be cool if it was just like the fire and lightning version: defined skull with a little bit of ice effect on it.

Any chance we could get some kind of "Bloody skull effect" or something similar to vampiric/necrotic effects? :D
Make lab optional! Give us another way to get the ascendancy points we need.

#CantGitGudAtLab
way to expensive, those microtransactions are not really "micro" you need to lower the prices, otherwise you're bound to lose money in the long run.

Paying 15 euros ++ for a helm is just 2 much. It destroys impulse buying and forces people (myself included) to wait for promotions to buy the cosmetics they want.

Now all we need is a fire skull helmet skin to look like Ghost Rider.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
These microtransactions honestly make me really mad...i bought the fire skull not long ago despite playing mostly freeze characters because i thought it was pretty cool.....if i would have had any idea these were coming you better believe i would have decided to wait for it....
I have to admit it looks rather nice, but i am not to much into this skin effects, which change the natural look of the character.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info