1.0.6 Microtransaction Preview Videos

Oh yeah, more microtransactions. Good think they make the game fun even tho you keep failing to deliver some major fixes / changes to the game each patch for last 30 patches.
IGN = DeizeCoC, DeizeCi, DeizeNUTS
Last edited by Deize on Jan 15, 2014, 4:59:05 AM
Very nice Style, looking forward to get them. What about a Necrotic/Chaos Version? Would love to see something like this!
From Hunter and Gatherer,
to Role-Playing Games
Looks good except they are out of proportion with the body.
IGN: PixelPopper, PixiePopper
Once you Pop you can't stop!
"
Deize wrote:
Oh yeah, more microtransactions. Good think they make the game fun even tho you keep failing to deliver some major fixes / changes to the game each patch for last 30 patches.

this.
IGN: ColdFloor

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, and that is why it's called the present"
I Like that frost skin! Nice.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
Any chance we could get an Infernal Blow animation? I personally dislike the current one.
where is the green poison skull skin? (hooded one is boring)!
ign: BoMann
Cool but like most the shop it's too expensive. Ever heard of 'costs less, sells more'?
Where is the lag issues fix? Where is the problems fix? Always damn microtransaction that doesnt worth for nothing.
Last edited by leothetraveler on Jan 15, 2014, 7:30:00 AM
"
Xyiki wrote:
"
Deize wrote:

this.

Or not because the people (I think 1 person) who makes microtransactions doesn't work on the other parts of the game. Why do people think every person there is qualified to make content changes? People have specialties; sending the Mtx person to help with the game would not work out very well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info