1.0.6 Microtransaction Preview Videos

more SKILL EFFECTS! or AURA EFFECTS! I'm waiting, and the new released items should have 50% discount, for early adopters.
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
Was hoping to see these 2 elements, thanks. I have some $ for you.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
can we have "build of the month"?
looks like GGG forget about build of the week.
I LOVE the arctic one, gotta have it! :D
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
Don't you guys think all these "micro" transactions at $22 is a bit steep?

I mean, it's one graphic and all.
"
Gravethought wrote:
I don't usually buy or comment on micro transactions that aren't stash tabs, but can we get some helmet ones that aren't quite so....over the top? Elemental skulls and medusa snakes that look awful aside, all the head skins seem really outrageous that they take the atmosphere out of the game.

How about a simple dark hood that hides your face with a subtle darkness to it? You know without the ridiculous skull face.

skin transfer -> hunter's hood

6 points and you're a happy man :)
IGN: Avlee
"
Zaanus wrote:

It's a one time purchase and a lot of people have points from supporter packs. Other games might have 5-10$ things, but how long do they last? a week? Month? Pretty sure my spectral throw will have Seraph skill effect til I grow tired of seeing it (not any time soon)
ign: Vixien
Last edited by vixien on Jan 15, 2014, 1:40:39 AM
"
Zaanus wrote:

My thoughts exactly. 22$ for a microtransaction? There's nothing micro about that.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
FINALLY OTHER ELEMENTS THAN FIRE!

THX GGG
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
i whish me a skin for facebreaker.. only hitting with hand dont looks cool. i whish it would be the amazing cleave animation!! i hope maybe cool super mega fists come out to make facebraeakr "cool" and some shiny effects on infernal blow.. im missing my weapon effect on him :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info