How the Open Beta launch went for us

It's good to hear how well you guys are doing! I can't wait until you get the servers stable
Considering the "small" crew you have, I have to say I was a bit concerned about Launch Day. However, for a small crew, you did a slam bang job on Launch. Far better than certain other companies that shall remain nameless of course.

Seriously though, launch and the past couple of days, save for a couple minor bugs(like crashing on loading) has been smooth as silk.

Hopefully things stay smooth like this in the weeks to come!
Awesome game, and so far amazing support and openess. I wish all of you the best of luck! Some of the other companies could learn a thing or 2 from reading this as well.
Great story and great job!

You are amazing guys, I love the way you're dealing with the players. The service and the game is just overwhelming good!

Thumbs up for you guys!
Almost 57k of players. Wow that's impressive, when playing the closed beta I knew this game was good and better than most of the games out there, but always though people wouldn't appreciate it like I did, good thing I was wrong :)
You guys are salt of the earth you know that?
This is why I like reading about fellow New Zealanders, no BS, no handling, just honest and down to earth, wort's and all.

I'm glad you guys have taken off so well, we need more game development studios.
It makes me even more eager to jump into the fray and become a developer myself, even though I'm only ever likely to make small little indy titles.

Still, it's encouraging.
i love this game... GGG might actually become one of my favorite gaming companies, right next to valve and bethesda
Nice to read the "diary" of GGG folks..

Open and honestly.

Just thumbs up!

Love to play the game.. almost finished Act I, wondering how Act II will be, I already had a glimpse of it in CB.
But hear many players raving about Act III, I do really hope there will be coming even more Acts!!

Keep up the great work!
Love the fact GGG talks with it's fan base and do full detailed posts explaining there experiences. (Cakes hmmmmmmmm) hehe

For me the launch was very smooth and traffic problems I was expecting.

I love what you guys have done with this game.

Keep up the good work

@Leto_jr8

I am sure I saw a post saying they were adding new acts every 6-9 months which is fantastic I think
Last edited by melonbrew on Jan 28, 2013, 5:58:02 AM
Let me say: Not so much fun in a ARPG since Diablo 2. Thanks for this. :)
"While the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath, there can be no peace."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info