We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

The league mechanic is good but the mobs are way overtuned. They stack up and one shot you on exit. Death mechanics again on mobs are the worst thing, similar to delirium on launch. Why cant you ever tune properly, let some people test before you launch? Every league has been terrible on launch. Why play the league if you just die doing the mechanic of the league?
I decided to try a Cremation build to start this season. The visuals are horrible. Not only from a gameplay standpoint - you can't see anything around the geysers - but also graphically the effect are too flashy and hurt my eyes. I'm aware that there are MTX that solve these problems, but I don't think I should have to pay to have effects that don't get in the way of gameplay and don't look too flashy.

I'd like to have the option for a simple effect for Cremation to replace the current one.
Buenas:
Antes que nada, me encantaría aclarar que me encanta el juego. Tiene mucho contenido, si te aburrís podes volver la liga que sigue y ver que cambiaron! lo que lo hace un juego muy entretenido.
Pero...! por que tiene que haber un pero! Que están buscando ahora? que los novatos no jueguen? Hacer cada ves mas difícil el juego hasta que la gente se frustre y decida dejar de jugar?
La liga pasada era un cachondeo, lo sabíamos y algunos como yo jugamos muy poco. Pudimos ver como builds completamente rotas destrozaban el juego, no solo en harvest si no en standar. Por que, con la mecánica de esa liga, hacer builds rotas y cantidades ingentes de currency era posible. Después con la migración a estándar, ya está !a romper el mercado! Ciertamente no juego estándar, a así que ese punto, no me afecta directamente. Lo que si me afecta directamente, es que a raíz de la liga anterior donde los jugadores simplemente paseaban sobre el juego, debido a las builds completamente rotas, decidieron (y se nota a la legua) aumentar la dificultad del juego. Que no de mal interprete, no lo veo mal, lo que si veo mal es la forma en que lo hicieron. Aumentar de forma desproporcionada la resistencia, la vida y el daño de los mobs que no sean normales no me parece la forma.
Entiendo que la liga anterior sirvió para testear el juego, y que perfectamente pudieron llegar a la conclusión de que el juego se estaba volviendo fácil para ciertas personas. pero no están teniendo en cuenta que esta liga no es harvest, no conseguimos items rotos y cantidades absurdas de currency. Para el jugador casual, el novato, o el influenciado es cada ves mas difícil jugar, no solo por la cantidad e información que uno debe asimilar para entender las mecánicas del juego
(que no se mal interprete, ya se que es necesario para cualquier juego y si te gusta las vas a aprender), si no que ahora se encuentra con la barrera de que los mobs son absurdamente difíciles para ciertas builds. Estoy seguro que ahora van a salir de todos lados a criticar el post, me resbala , no es para los jugadores y no estoy esperando respuesta, así que no se gasten. Simplemente quería hacer este descargo, y esperar que les llegue a los de GGG y vean lo que piensan también los jugadores casuales y no solamente los influencer, youtubers, etc etc... saludos y buen día para todos.
Pretty please... bring the ALERT system back. As I'm sure I'm not the first person to say that, allow me to offer a suggestion:

A secondary ALERT bar is accumulated within a 10-20 second window of being spotted or opening chests (all chests being guarded). About the same as the status bar when interacting with doors and traps. If the alerted guard(s) is not dispatched within that quick window (combat alert bar), lockdown occurs. If you can kill all alerted guards within this window, then a percentage of that ALERT accumulated is added to your facility ALERT bar (existing alert bar). Lets say at 10% value.

So, kill a guard within 5 seconds of being spotted (assuming a cap of 10sec before alarm is triggered), and you will have 5% added to the ALERT bar. Lockdown can be triggered by either combat ALERT bar passing the 10 second window, or the facility ALERT bar maxing out.

This will maintain the challenge of risk vs. rewards that make Heist so exciting, and allow for both stealth and rampage playstyles. Kill guards quick and accumulate very little facility ALERT, or if you can't silence your spotters quickly, you better not be seen. This also reintroduces investing heavily into your mercenaries for proper min/max fun. On the development side, it could allow for another means of scaling the combat interactions with ALERT level without affecting the facility ALERT level and all the mods/mechanics that interact with it, while also allowing for additional mods on mercenary gear for dealing with extending the combat alert bar or stealth mechanics.

Whatever you do GGG, please keep making a game YOU ENJOY TO PLAY and stop worrying about how a growing community of whiners feel about it. As your game grows, so to will both sides of the critic circle. Just know I LOVE where your heading with systems like HARVEST and HEIST. Keep up the great work!
Worst league bar none. Too many bugs to name. This is the absolute bottom of the barrel league. Seems you are too hyper focused on POE2 and trying to milk people with MTX (which really aren't all that great either) to worry about silly little things like coding doors in for allowing people to enter the 10000 marker heist they just planned out.

This may be the last league I ever play of PoE, which is sad because I have spent hundreds on stupid pixels in a game and 1 sweatshirt for you to have really laid a rotten egg like this.
I like heist league as a league. But i stopped playing it after crash. I read dev posts and reddit and i agree that right now league have a lot of technical problems and i don't want to suffer from things other people suffered from so i'm waiting untill all main problems be resolved and after that i will resume playing. Also i believe that ggg will eventually tune balance and rewards properly so interacting with league will feel much more pleasant.
Game crashing during heists and random one-shots in heist before door has even opened are the things that will cause me to stop playing this league for sure. It is extremely frustrating and takes out all the fun from the game when it is constantly crashing and you loose all your loot because of things that are completely out of your control. One tries to gear his character, make it durable, learn the game, master the mechanics, equip and leveling up his followers and all the peripherals... and then you just get randomly one shot by something that you can't even see, or just after you finally managed to get some decent loot out of a heist, the game crashes on you and you loose everything. This is very poor gaming experience that instead of being exciting and fun, is actually turning into a rage-fest. I'll wait a bit more to see if there will be any notable improvements, but so far I am very much not liking how the league mechanics work in practice. I would understand it being high risk - high reward, but it's mostly high risk for crappy rewards and it totally doesn't seem to be worth it, especially with the amount of time you need to invest to be able to to do a half-decent grand heist. I need to do X more heists(where you have to risk crashes or random one-shots all the time) just so I can be able to reveal the decent rewards. And then when you finally manage to somewhat prepare your grand heist you go in and your game crashes. Extremely satisfying gameplay... The community is poor, currency generation seems to be at an all time low, 1 exalted orb costs 78chaos and the economy is a complete mess. My apologies, but so far this league has been rather disappointing and frustrating. I can't speak on behalf of the rest of the community but I know that I wouldn't be playing for a lot longer if something doesn't improve soon. Shame that I spent a good amount of money on the new mystery box, i get a feeling that more time and resources were spent polishing those visuals than actually balancing the game. I guess it's "job done", as far as GGG is concerned. You took my money, right? All good. Not a very happy bunny.

Kind Regards
I was hoping to find a section to post some feedback about this leagues mechanic!

Just to start on the right foot i want to say how much im enjoying heist i wasnt overly impressed when it first came out as i was getting one shot too often but i think that was more my fault than yours and with practice from me and some careful updates from yourselves i think heist is now a thing of beauty.

I have to say just running map after map was killing the game for me,im not against maps but i dont want to be running them endlessly and now i have a chance to take a break and do some heists which are fast and fun.

Delve was my favourite part of the game but like most people i just cant get enough suplhite to stay in there as long as i would like too but with heist i can balance all 3!

I think ive had 2 crashes across the 3 characters ive got to maps so far this league and the only performance issue ive encountered is when i have delirium on maps.

So let me say again how much i like heist and a big thank you for adding something that gives us a break from mapping.
Playing since the beguinning of POE (great game GGG), I am wondering :
- or the new development axes are going away from H&S basics we came for
- or I am getting too old to accept changes

But gardenning and Robbering are far from the action I am looking for here.
I am bored after few weeks… firts time I want to quit the game

Come back guys, remember what were the basics, come back.

So why dont i like it ?
Time sharing between maps and side quest gives imbalanced drops and XP and makes the experience terrible for both sides of the game.
This league is crazy overtuned. No interest to die every 5 mins.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info