We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

ggg pls do something to stop bots!

bots bots bots everywhere and economy become mess so fast!

also why u still cant change lab leaderboard prize system? why?
so only same "runner" always won it? thats ur plan?

it was bad from start and still not change after so many years?
just make it drop or something else
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I installed the game yesterday after several years, looking forward to enjoy it with much faster graphics card and on my new 34" 21:9 ultra-wide monitor, but I was shocked the FOV in the game is so small! I see so small area that it's unbearable for me. I haven't uninstalled it again yet but I think it will wait again a year or two and I'll check if that changes :(
Sirus is too broken. He was fine in his release league. Ever since, no point unless you play a self cast dps. You have less then a sec between Abilities Phases to damage him, no point in even trying.
I wanted to be excited about playing, but after waiting hours to download and install, I'm pretty sure I will not be playing anytime soon. I hope by the time I feel like trying it out, I wont have to wait hours to download and install updates. What's the point of a high speed cable modem if download are slower than molasses in winter.
I'm wonder how these are no bigger storage tanks to store my lifeforge, everytime I harvest my t3 + t4 seed they give me above 50k lifeforge then I must set up hundred of tanks to save them! How insane is that!
Hi, I’m relatively new. Love the game and the constant updates that you provide to keep the game smooth as possible. I do have some suggestions though as a new ish player.
1. Add a option to customize chat color...if there’s one I haven’t found it.
2. Would love to have icons for stash tabs besides color
3. With more and more new players joining nerfing loot drops feels awful when you don’t know how to craft in a crafting league. I understand your point is to get them to learn to craft, but some don’t grasp the concept that quick.
4. A basic loot pet would be amazing but I figure this would be a long shot to ask for.
5. A built in Path of Building would really help
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ggg pls do something to stop bots!

bots bots bots everywhere and economy become mess so fast!

also why u still cant change lab leaderboard prize system? why?
so only same "runner" always won it? thats ur plan?

it was bad from start and still not change after so many years?
just make it drop or something else

I play ssf.. fk bots
Been playing this game since 23 june 2020
I gonna stick out all the things that I don like in this game . Warning: this is juz my honest review about the game . So stop reading if you feel uncomfortable .

Thing I like in this game
: I been thinking about this like few days , but honestly I can't find any .

Thing I don like in this game
1.It feel like I am studying a game instead of saying that I am actually playing a game .

2. Full of resources on the internet that speak like a professional but actually got nothing helpful toward beginners . As a beginner even if you concentrate and read all the guides , you don't even understand a single bit of it .

3. tons of trash unique items . In the end , ppl still rely on yellow gear with good stats to end the game .

4.Bad communities . Ppl juz try so hard to baits for popularity in this game .
Example like using the SO CALL "FACETANK" word . Then when you ask about it , some ppl will juz come out and point there finger on you saying something like facetank doesn't mean you can sit there and tank blah blah blah .
Ppl juz try so hard to act cool in front of beginners , for example : I am asking a build guide about utilizing certain keystones and the answer I got is someone came out and point their finger at me saying . "that is not a build it juz a keystone " meanwhile I knew that already and no one is asking what that is . It's like a chicken trying to communicate with duck .

5. Too much RNG . I don't mind playing with RNG but it's juz too much .

6. Hard to learn , hard to master . I playing this game like a month , playing 5~8 hours per day constantly . After one month I finally able to get a useful 6 link armor with desire socket colors and it's a armor that don even fit into my build .

7.Efforts doesn't worth the time I invested .
as of above .

8. There is too much to say but I am running out of time . As a conclusion , the one month play time I had invested is just not worth it .
the more you learn the more you love it and there is always something to learn in this game even after 6 years.
same as real life if you want to be the best crafter you must learn the business(how to craft)
you do not have to know the whole skill tree to make a good build,you can learn the mele side or spell side or whatever but once you learn all of the skill tree,skills,items and ascendancies you can get some amazing build ideas.
follow build guides at the start and play something you like,you will find yourself customizing the build to your liking in the end and learning more with each build guide you do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info