We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

Great launch! I had no crash, no big latency problems, everything was smooth for me.

I don't enjoy the league though because the mechanics are too complicated and not rewarding enough. all of them.

1. First thing I noticed is during leveling you can already buff certain enemies - which overwhelms new players even more. And it is of very little consequence which enemy you buff in which way.

2. You collect these corpses and you try to craft something but all you get after 10 minutes of placing corpses is an item that is about as good as the average rare in a map.

3. If the player doesn't use at least an external crafting website or a spreadheet with recipes the crafting is unintuitive and unusable. Delve crafting required some knowledge how items are rolled - this is just insane.

4. It's Delve crafting but every fossil has a name.

And I hear the gigachad answer to this "game isn't made for noobs bro. get smart or get out"
My point is not that PoE should be a game that you can't delve deep into a mechanic. My point is that the mechanic is probably only (if at all) fun if you delve really deep. I just rather not interact with it.

5. I don't care about micromanaging enemies. I haven't even started rolling maps yet. I don't even use scarabs yet. I just alch and go atlas complete and I already do not engage with the league mechanic a lot. Because the rewards are negligible "200% rarity"... wow. chance to drop an alchemy orb. wow. I don't care. The two clicks I make to sort the enemies do not result in 2 more items picked up in the map.

6. The cemetery interface is worse than synthesis before it was patched.

7. Scarabs are whatever now. There are just too many of them. There are too many corpses as well and you can't even tell the tier of them. In general the game in a lot of places gives way too many choices and too much complexity.

I just did a Caterina fight btw and died to her - because of garbage mechanics that are still not fixed. Why does the damage immediately have to start after you soaked the pillar? Why does she summon the little guys while she is phasing? and why are they not cleared off so you can play the intermission?
Admittedly, I had bad chaos res, I had a sketchy life pool, but mechanically I could have played this fight easily if it would just be a little better designed. Of course next time I just outgear this and be done with it. But in general this game has so many areas where you could do an improvement and then it hurts so much more to see this old content that never got better, when you have a league that does nothing for you.

I don't need mirror drops or divine drops like last league. But some sort of agency in what happens and some feeling that there is progress in a new content. I progress in the "classic" PoE character building way. But the new stuff is just, just run the map if it doesn't say "divine" on the list. You see a corpse, don't click on it unless its a handful of mods you want. The gravestone overlay is blocking sight btw. And actually I don't even need to pick up any corpses because I can just pick up a bad item anywhere.

Sorry that I am this harsh, I don't see how this game design helps new players pick up the game. Even if they want to go deeper into a system. If the system is unrewarding and insanely complex then why even bother?
I think at this point we don't have too little crafting systems in the game. We don't have too little mods on items.

Wildwood was great though!
make it way simpler.

Remove these corpses.

1 - 1 tier modifier
2 - 100 % and 200 % etc.
3 - remove randomize

add these corpses.

1 - only top 3 moodier result [ also 1,2], make it really available for tier 3 like 2 to 4 in each juiced map. so, both crafter and solo can have fun.

2 - make modifier chance to not be available, like 50% chance cold will not be selected from all Explicit, make them high drop

3 - add base type, example level 83 will result in top 3 helmet, body Armour, etc.

4 - add fractured

5 - add influenced [not chance]- like shaper and elder without affecting the Searing Exarch, and eater of worlds implicit
1. Embers are really nice, please make them more common with more variety of rewards.

2. Too many different corpses for complete RNG craft with no way to choose the base, with 99.9% of the crafts are no worth anything and not usable in any way.

3. 64 corpse limit in the morgue is too low for variety of different modifiers that have different tiers not counting item levels, sockets, stat req., etc.

4. No performance issues total smooth start, awesome job there!

I am expecting more deterministic crafting from the mechanic, since some aspects of the game are already nerfed by the Expansion 3.24 patch, jumping on another layer of RNG is not my cup of tea.

Modifying map mob pool is interesting and fun in new way, I see big potential there with The Lantern of Arimor and I wish to see more variety there.
't was a good launch, i do think that the league mecanic is useless, for now. I'm just not reading the league mecanic because i'll check it when people will have figured it out i guess.

this league is something else, every cool mechanic has been nerfed to the ground,
essence in alch and go = garbage
stacked deck drop= garbage
tujen stacked deck offer = garbage
early craft with veilled chaos orb = dead
automaton support = garbage

look like it's be a top 1% player or be garbage ffs

i already made 3 atlass skill trees just to discover all i loved got nerfed uber hard

Garbage league imo

4000h into this game and i had never been so disapointed of a league

probably end of league in couple of day for me.

Have fully atlas specked into map sustain:all adjacent mods taken, all higher map tier chance taken, all map modifier effect nodes taken, quantity rarity nodes taken + 4 voidstones , AAAAAAAAAND I CANT SUSTAIN MAPS 0-1 maps. JUST WHY?
Was coming back after a long break and the game crashes upon clicking on the portal to Oriath Square from Control Blocks. Each time, several times in a row now. Whatever, I'll stay gone longer this time
3.24 Update overall was awesome. I dont wanna talk about it a lot just wanna say: good by far outweights bad.

One thing though that i dont understand is the leftclick rework...

1st of all it can be bypassed by anyone who really wants it by binding leftclick to rightclick and right to left and get used to that wheird change in a little bit of time.

2nd I dont understand why? was there any reason for it?

3rd for most skills i think its quite manageable and i have accepted the fact that phaserun leftclick just isnt a thing anymore and im verry sad ;( about it but ok.

now what totally sucks is detonate mines(dm) mastery...

I think the option to spent a point to get back old playstyle is a nice gesture but it doesnt work.
the big problem there is dm is triggered WHILE U ARE MOVING, not when holding leftclick.
since allocating the skill also removes the default dm key allocation (in my case pressing D). this mayor change in playstyle/game mechanic got me killed at least 20 times this league. for example when u move into an enemy pack u throw mines and then they would detonate... if leftclick was the trigger for dm but since you are in an enemy pack u cannot move further since they block your path
This can be easily fixed by reworking the mastery to "detonate mines is bound to leftclick" bringing back the old playstyle while keeping the extra cost of investing a passive.
Great game! (tsting out my supporter forum bling)
Not first but last impression on league.
I agree poe is just unplayable now.
Fps are still 2 frame/s in blight map with 3050 and 5700 ryzen with ssd. Please make option to disable effects or do empty mtx to me i dont want burn my pc. I cant play with <10 fps and lags because charecter die all time and its dissapoint me.
Zero loot for sigle players and all loot for streamers and abusers. Its time to delete inc rarity and quanity for party i guess.
GGG did you still remember you have ssf league right? I play almoust month to get my 1st 6l item. Card dont drop items dont drop. Month CARL! Did you tunf off card drops? Is this realy big problem i get 6l on ssf in first days?
Nercopois legue is craft for 1c with mechanic i dont understand thouse corps and order of graves. i dont get it. Too difficle i want click and mobs do boom and ger luck drop.
Toons of trash items and currency added its just trash my stash and it more like quit play i see dev add trash every league to motivate me buy stash ,so i dont it looks like bad disigion make 10 more new trash currency with 1000 shards. Its just looks like trash game disign.
No lucky drop. Srsly where my luck drop in this league? There is absolutely no luckydrops.
Nonative english. With all respect play more then 2r hours. Thanls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info