Path of Exile and J!NX Shirt Design Contest

This is my submission:
I was thinking about including the new micro transactions, like maybe including the champion's back armor decor on the back of the shirt, or any of them really, and like a POE logo on the front.

I was also thinking that instead of just the POE logo, maybe add in bits of armour and maybe a necklace around the neck. Going to try and make an image.
Last edited by Bladhram on Dec 13, 2013, 10:20:59 AM
"
GingerBeast wrote:
This is my Submission:

Black or dark brown colored t-shirt.
On the front in gray or white text with a distressed looking font:

Not
A
Cockroach

On the back a sightly modified version of the Exile's Essentials Back Attachment micro transaction that will show the sword extending from the top left shoulder down to the bottom of the t-shirt on the right side and the hip flask on the side of the right side of the t-shirt (or on the back beside the sword point if printing on the side is not an option)

Example of Front

Example of back. Needs to be adjusted so the sword/flask are at the bottom:

Front is great :D

Although I really want to see a shirt with Piety and a couple of her miscreations (may be tentacle and whipping) with a quote "There is no Honour without sacrfice".
IGN: Cacofonya - Spectre Summoner Witch lvl 87
This is my submission [rush job!]

Front

Back

Figured I should explain what this is about. Basically I wondered what is the most desperate weapon to kill a foe/someone with that could be washed up on the shore? I decided on a spoon, which actually worked by the looks of it as shown on the sand... Although you could be forgiven for thinking that is a bowl of coco pops!
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
Last edited by Hyaon on Dec 14, 2013, 4:33:50 AM
This is my submission.

1) Have a black t-shirt that just has "+20% Quality" on the front in a blue color font, And maybe the PoE logo on the back.

2) Taking idea 1 further, You could even put the front part into a item description pane so it looks like an item, some descriptions could be "Quick T-Shirt of interest" make it a magic item. Then instead of armor or evasion it could be Warmth: 5 , item type: Shirt, item level: 17 , +20% Quality, and a few affixes to match quick and interest. Example: +30% curiosity for of interest and +15% walk speed for quick. No sockets on the item. Make the affixes something that applies to real life instead of the game as to make it seem more applicable to the real world.

3) In Progress
IGN: aNti_Aurizel
Last edited by Kakuza on Dec 13, 2013, 8:48:00 AM
This is my submission:

The Whole Shirt has the
http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/pathofexile.gamepedia.com/f/fd/Belly_of_the_Beast.png
Belly of the Beast Icon as pattern printed on.
And on the Belly is a small box with the name of it.
The pattern could also be just the front and the back is just black or so and has a small PoE logo on the upper part.
Last edited by Nevaghulius on Dec 13, 2013, 8:43:08 AM
This is my submission. Maybe even add some fancy picture on this.

This is my submission:

over the complete shirt:

@EdenIsBack
This is my submission, #1

I don't intend to put internal jokes or stuff that non-players wouldn't understand. Don't want to make the user look super nerdy as well.

Front is simply a big PoE logo, and back has all the currency items in the game (shards not included), ranked loosely on their trade chat value. GGG logo goes on the back as well.

Real life made me quit the game lol
Last edited by Gambito121 on Dec 13, 2013, 9:09:18 AM
A fishing rod with an Albino rhoa feather beings used as the lure

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info