Path of Exile and J!NX Shirt Design Contest

This is my submission.

Energi shield colored T-shirt with a small Life colored line at the bottom and a text across the chest that reads "There is no Chaos in my Life" or simply "Chaos Immune".
This is my submission :

I like the symbols and colors of the different curses, I think they would fit well on a shirt. Only PoE players will recognize them. Could also print logo on front and a curse on the back, ot a curse on the front and another one on the back.
Last edited by leto2626 on Dec 13, 2013, 8:14:52 AM
There's so many bright ideas being posted and I do have some of my own but if Jinx is looking into 1 design, then I'll have to agree with all those who posted a full passive skill tree shirt.
"This is my submission"

#1 The simple line up of characters on character creation,which i think is very cool,only not so gloomy graphics,but darker.Poe logo on sleeves or back.

#2 Big Feather in front,Escaping albino rhoa in back

#3 3 Busts and down on shirt saying "Victario's secret"

#4 The new Lioneye's standard with the swords on ground.Down saying "There is no Honour without sacrifice.

I kinda hope my photoshop skills were on edge to portray my thoughts better.All seems neat and simple at same time

Bye bye desync!
This is my submission:

1. The all known RNGesus. A picture of praying hands (styled by GGG ofcourse, maybe even the facebreaker gloves or any gloves that need good rolls) with text like: "Oh let this be a good roll!" (for recognition and comercial purposes POE logo in between shoulderblades or on the sleeve).

2. Something with a town portal (scroll or portal) and text like: "return to town for your reward" (same commercial additions apply).

3. The "there will be bugs" loading screen.

4. +1 to the skilltree desing everyone is loving. Physically it would be a nightmare to make but look into cost and just make em.
heres my submission!
black teeshirt with white writing that says

/oos
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
Was going to make some concept pic but seeing that I can't find the image I want neither I can just log now to get a screenshot to work on it, hope text works fine.

Dominus, when he's flying/mid air, during his "T" position.
"Path of Exile" on the front layer.
Lightning coming out from Dominus' hands that hit/connect the "Path of Exile" phrase making it somewhat shocked.
"
zheavy wrote:
There's so many bright ideas being posted and I do have some of my own but if Jinx is looking into 1 design, then I'll have to agree with all those who posted a full passive skill tree shirt.

there is a lot of good ideas that could work too, but his image is made in best quality, some people just miss skill on doing those pictures to show what they have in mind :)
ign: @Szczerbaty_wonsz
Submission:

A)

Black T-Shirt/Hoodie

Front: I *heart* WRAECLAST (typical souvenir-shirt font)

Back: small GGG-logo in neck area

Picture probably following soon as I would really like to have such a shirt, but I am too lazy to leave my home to go to a print shop.

B)

T-Shirt of any colour (preferably black)

Front: small GGG-logo at left breast area (same colour as shirt, preferably embroidered)

Back: EXILE (in a contrating colour, either in Times New Roman-style font or Gothic Type)

I hope you like these ideas.

best regards

/edit: my vote for other submissions
Spoiler

I really like this one and would probably buy it.
"
leto2626 wrote:

Hold on to yer shite load o´ bloody barnacles on me arse-cockles, me hearty!

IGN: Trapsdrubel
Last edited by Azdrubel on Dec 13, 2013, 8:22:19 AM
This is my submission :

Simply write

"DEEPS
MEEPS
REEPS"

You can put it with any background, and any color or font.
It's gonna be amazing

GGG TAKE MY MONEY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info