Supporter Pack Results and 1.0.2b Patch Notes

respect that this supporter financial system works for so long.... hope this will work the next 5 years also for all of us :)
and also i think one time path of exile will be the new referenz game for online rolegame playing... i hope that this will happen one day :)

maybe if do some more motion capture or server bugfixing etc... the step from 2 years b4 to now is such a big thing.. hope to say this in 2 years also ..

.cheeRs
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
In times of financial crisis people are throwing money at you guys, must be doing something right!

^_^
Exiled for Eternity
That's fantastic that the supporter packs are going over well. I do wish you the best in financial success so you can stay in business and deliver new content and new acts. However, you really should be budgeting some of your revenue toward fixing the glaring broken parts of PoE. There have been and continue to be many posts on these so no need for me to rehash them (add nausea) again. You also owe the loyal solo players a big favor for buying these supporter packs and give us our Christmas wish by announcing that you are working on the Self-Found League (and maybe an Ironman League to satisfy the hardest of hardcore players). The playing styles of PoE are so very limited with just the 2 permanent leagues and 2 four month leagues (and a few races that most can't partake in due to limited available playing time). Most of us like the fact that we can enjoy playing PoE long term (multi-year) and are wishing among all wishes that the permanent leagues be expanded to provide more ways to play (and not just your over emphasis on group play and trading).

Oh Chris Wilson... you are our only hope!

ps. Please use your force for only good.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
t_golgari wrote:

Actually, I know several people that are feeling the same.

Not beeing able to play the whole content of a game without serious effort leads to frustration sometimes, and that leads to people quiting.

I myself think that GGG did a lot to actually smoothen the progression and the "hardness" of the game, right now everything is fine except the lightning-girls in Barracks, Piety and the Scepter with the Dominus-fight as icing of the cake (that fight is ridiculous. I know no casual gamer who does not wait for a level up to zerg him afterwards.)

This did obviously not keep me from spending more money, but it still conscerns me. It's fine, because the said strategy works fine for me, I can live with those facts. But others can't, so I understand their point of view.

P.S.: Are GGG gonna fix the backpacks so that they look nice with quivers?

I used to be a casual gamer. Around 10 lvl 70-80 characters later I graduated to being a PoE player.
IGN: Gumaru / Gumario / FoonNotSpork / Shield_For_Pants / Shockingly_Expensive
please fix desynch with that money ...

Na just kidding, I don't care about synch :D
IGN TylordRampage
I Desync and have to use the OOS commando quite often. Far more often if i am doing maps than if i am leveling a new char. Every 20-30 seconds per map. I thought it was my internet at that point, but then i realized i could play WOW or SC or whatever else with no issue.

I, for one, am completely willing to take the bitter bite that is Desync, if the rest of the game stays as fun and cool, and if GGG keeps iterating, listening to their fans.

My other option is to play a soulless, boring, cartoony grind fest of flashing lights and spamming 3 skills for 100 hours that is Diablo 3.
Is it a technical problem that you cant combine closed/open beta point packs with recent point pack purhcases?
I have a bunch of closed, open, and release point packs sitting around because the supporter packs always appeared when i had either already made a purchase right beforehand, or when i wasn´t playing path of exile during the time the supporter packs appeared.
I would absolutely love and appreciate it if you could combine all of them, (and if not possible), atleast the ones that are combineable right now.

I have been supporting this game from the very beginning when i first got access, i would absolutely appreciate it if you gave us the opportunity to combine our transactions.
Last edited by gh0un on Dec 3, 2013, 10:11:07 AM
"
t_golgari wrote:

Actually, I know several people that are feeling the same.

Not beeing able to play the whole content of a game without serious effort leads to frustration sometimes, and that leads to people quiting.

I myself think that GGG did a lot to actually smoothen the progression and the "hardness" of the game, right now everything is fine except the lightning-girls in Barracks, Piety and the Scepter with the Dominus-fight as icing of the cake (that fight is ridiculous. I know no casual gamer who does not wait for a level up to zerg him afterwards.)

This did obviously not keep me from spending more money, but it still conscerns me. It's fine, because the said strategy works fine for me, I can live with those facts. But others can't, so I understand their point of view. [...]

Yes, these points are precisely what I meant.
Also in some maps some monsters use kind of jumping attacks, similar to leap slam. There is no way of defending against those attacks, and just continuously trying to evade them doesn't kill the monster. (Similar to the Oak fight)

The progression is indeed very smooth up until this point, and I can't blame anyone for leaving the end-game content challenging, afterall this is the idea of end-game content.

It just doesn't really feel like it, being kind of stuck with a character on level 7x, not being able to kill Dominus on Merciless without reaaally time consuming grinding and/or trading.

BUT, needless to say, the game is awesome anyway and I already got a supporter pack in closed beta and also another purchase later on. Just for this nice looking warrior pack, there has to be juuuust a little more work - for me at least ;)
Last edited by makko on Dec 3, 2013, 11:29:24 AM
Lot of sold packs!. Congratz & big thanks for update!.
CASUAL GAMER
Slightly worried about barrage being a bow/wand skill balancing a skill around 2 weapons that deal v.different amounts of damage, skill will be either op with a bow, or severely underpowered with a wand. Please correct me if i'm wrong. I hope i am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info