Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Supporter Pack Results and 1.0.2b Patch Notes

Great effort GGG puts into PoE , im proud to see that there are organizations who still make games for gamers and love what they do :)
I wanted to buy supporter pack but I can't use that shield and 2 crossed swords. It would look so cool on my facebreaker but someone told me that needs to be linked to chest =(

GGG do something about it =)
"
simonrauter wrote:
I wanted to buy supporter pack but I can't use that shield and 2 crossed swords. It would look so cool on my facebreaker but someone told me that needs to be linked to chest =(

What's wrong with linking it to chest?
Just right click it and apply it to your chest. If you wanna transfer it to another char, reclaim it and redo the applying.
Just as simple as that.

Although I want GGG to change this mechanic as well, stop comsuming the enchantment when applying, so I dont have to transfer them whenever I am on a different character.

BTW, how is the givingaway going?
these numbers are nice, close to 1/6 players bought a supporter pack. I am sure more people will end up buying them, some friends of mine weer short on cash this week, and had to wait til next week...

Xmas is around the corner, time to tell your friends about PoE and get em a Supporter Pack :P
^_^
Hi

kongyuyu
"
Just right click it and apply it to your chest. If you wanna transfer it to another char, reclaim it and redo the applying.
Just as simple as that.

I think they meant that they couldn't wear it because of BOR.

With this generous support GGG how about creating a Vanity inventory screen so players can place micro-transactions without becoming item bound, which is the present system. The vanity inventory could be accessed with a little icon like the secondary weapon set. If this was done it would allow more micro-transactional options and ensure items like BOR won't affect a players choices in vanitizing(is that a word?lol) their character.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
You got one from me!

Survivor portal looks sick!
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

kongyuyu
"
Just as simple as that.

With this generous support GGG how about creating a Vanity inventory screen so players can place micro-transactions without becoming item bound, which is the present system. The vanity inventory could be accessed with a little icon like the secondary weapon set. If this was done it would allow more micro-transactional options and ensure items like BOR won't affect a players choices in vanitizing(is that a word?lol) their character.

cheers

Yeah i made the same mistake , buying the Back Attachment without a chest cuz of BoR.
That would be a great idea !!
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

kongyuyu
"
Just as simple as that.

cheers

Exactly what i had in mind. It's logic this way
"
kongyuyu wrote:
"
simonrauter wrote:

Just as simple as that.

Although I want GGG to change this mechanic as well, stop comsuming the enchantment when applying, so I dont have to transfer them whenever I am on a different character.

BTW, how is the givingaway going?

Facebreaker + BoR = no chest

Giveaway is going great... Over 2000 uniques given already =)
Last edited by simonrauter on Dec 3, 2013, 4:57:12 PM
I really like GGG, but if I don't get a confirmation email from jinx soon after I already talked to them on the phone, I most likely won't be wearing any GGG products. I'm not going to purchase anything that has to do with J!nx. I'd rather pay extra and actually recieve my order than not know when I will get it (if ever).
ign: Vixien
Last edited by vixien on Dec 3, 2013, 4:59:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info