Supporter Pack Results and 1.0.2b Patch Notes

I'm out of the office at the moment but Carl reports that we're looking good for 1.0.2b deployment today. If the QA departments runs into any last-minute difficult issues then it'll probably be moved to tomorrow.

There's also discussion of 1.0.2c patch later this week to fix further problems, before the big 1.0.3 deployment next week. I'm really keen to see what you guys think of Barrage - it's really making me want to start a new Ranger.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
Awesome, can't wait to see what the Barrage skill will do. Congrats on selling the new supporter packs.

I do have a question about those packs when you do upgrade. Previous if you had the Diamond Support Pack you were able to upgrade to the Eternal Support Pack. Is there any kind of discounts for the new packs if you already own any previous supporter packs? I emailed customer support the day the new supporter packs came out but no response yet.

Hey there,

Unfortunately we can't make any offers like that on the Release supporter packs, I'm sorry to say. We can only combine purchases that were made after release, but we cannot discount the upgrade with Open/Closed beta supporter packs. I'm very sorry that we haven't replied to your email yet, we're working as quickly as we can to reply to everyone!
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:

"
q2ev wrote:

so we can only combine purchases that were made after release, but still can upgade single transaction before release to new supporters pack? or are you talking about beta supporters packs upgrade? if i have no any packs, but multi transactions beta+ release can i combine them and then upgrade with extra donations? pls clarify that for me

If I'm not mistaken Henry's reply specifically states "We can only combine purchases that were made after release". So from that sentence you will not be able to use Closed/Open beta purchases to combine to the new Supporter Packs. The release date was 10/23/13 and any packs purchase on or after that date CAN be used to combine for the new supporter packs that were release. I could be wrong but that's what I got of the response.

No problem at all. :)

As for the other query, to make things clear:
We can combine purchases made after Release (Oct 23rd)
You can upgrade a single point pack purchase that was made during Open Beta via the accounts page(this does not apply to Open/Closed beta Supporter packs)
We cannot combine Open/Closed beta point pack purchases

I hope this clears things up, and if it doesn't feel free to PM myself, or email the team at support@grindinggear.com.
(please don't PM me with upgrade requests, I cannot action these via PM)
"
RainBabe42 wrote:
how long is the supporter pack gona be up for? i wanted to get a jacket one i got a tshirt already but Jacket looks awesome

"
Chris wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:
Chris how long do I have to save up for these supporter packs? :-)

We haven't worked out an exact timeframe yet but they'll be available until at least the start of March. We'll post as soon as we have more information.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/659492/page/2#p5732770

:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info