Supporter Pack Results and 1.0.2b Patch Notes

Very good news you bring us today, I am very happy that sales are going so well.
Good job GGG. Greetings!
"Sorry for my bad English"
Awesome :)
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
My guess:

Barrage = X projectiles in short succession (kinda like multistrike), x% less damage.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Dec 3, 2013, 4:22:58 AM
"
baadtz_maru wrote:
"
Seraphim5 wrote:

They have been. And unfortunately, the very nature of the problem makes it difficult to mitigate and, furthermore, impossible to "fix". From my understanding, only a small fraction of their staff have the technical know-how to tackle the problem, and in the meantime they have all manner of other things to worry about, like PVP and additional content.

Point being, they know the problem exists, they're doing what they can to deal with it, and your spamming the thread with "fix desynch" is about as helpful as me saying "no u".

additionally netcode is always the most expensive/hardest part of game programming, there is a reason the larger companies have 'better' netcode, they have more money and resources to throw at the problem. And even then hunting around the internet will bring up thousands of posts from people complaining about those big budget games netcode.

I guess you're talking about the desync issue.

Actually this issue and the difficulty of Merciless A3 with not-so-perfect builds is keeping me from purchasing another supporter pack right away.

The latter is maybe a bit specific to me as a casual gamer. I don't want to put that much time and effort in a perfect build, but rather just build the character in a way it's "cool" and "fun to play my way", which is often causing me getting frustrated. But I'm also a bit whiny about these things ;)

However, I am more than happy, that it has been such a success. And I hope I will soon be part of more support to this game.

Edit: A, by the way, the desync happened quite regularly to me, when I combined Flicker Strike with Multi Strike and Faster Attacks, I guess the jumping around happened too fast for the server?
Last edited by makko on Dec 3, 2013, 4:47:15 AM
i cant wait !!! hyped
"
makko wrote:

Actually ... the difficulty of Merciless A3 with not-so-perfect builds is keeping me from purchasing another supporter pack right away.

you mean you don't want to support a game company because the game is too challenging to you? just asking cause for most people it's the other way around.

nice to hear so many people supported poe over the weekend. you really deserve this gratification for all the hard work you've done.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by kainaj on Dec 22, 2016, 1:29:52 PM
any hope u fixing so portals work in maps - 1.0.2c?

the vanity on this dude
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
Thanks for fixing the dmg tool tips!
"My father was a watch maker. He abandoned it when Einstein discovered time is relative. I would only agree that a symbolic clock is as nourishing to the intellect as a photograph of oxygen to a drowning man." - Dr.Manhattan
"
geradon wrote:
"
makko wrote:

Actually ... the difficulty of Merciless A3 with not-so-perfect builds is keeping me from purchasing another supporter pack right away.

you mean you don't want to support a game company because the game is too challenging to you? just asking cause for most people it's the other way around.

nice to hear so many people supported poe over the weekend. you really deserve this gratification for all the hard work you've done.

Actually, I know several people that are feeling the same.

Not beeing able to play the whole content of a game without serious effort leads to frustration sometimes, and that leads to people quiting.

I myself think that GGG did a lot to actually smoothen the progression and the "hardness" of the game, right now everything is fine except the lightning-girls in Barracks, Piety and the Scepter with the Dominus-fight as icing of the cake (that fight is ridiculous. I know no casual gamer who does not wait for a level up to zerg him afterwards.)

This did obviously not keep me from spending more money, but it still conscerns me. It's fine, because the said strategy works fine for me, I can live with those facts. But others can't, so I understand their point of view.

P.S.: Are GGG gonna fix the backpacks so that they look nice with quivers?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info