Supporter Pack Results and 1.0.2b Patch Notes

"
Seraphim5 wrote:
i really hope some of that money goes to improving stability of the game.
poe becomes unplayable during afternoons at around 4pm to about 11pm at night. perfect ping in all other games but in poe i get pingspikes every 2-3 seconds.

also fix desync

LOL...

People have been saying that for 3 some years now...

Guess what...
Last edited by StinkFinger on Dec 3, 2013, 1:16:42 AM
Lots of expectations on Barage! Some skills are hits and some are misses in my opinion. I really hope that Barage is a hit. I really wan to make a new Ranger :)
"
riexau wrote:
The new viper strike is crazy good - I'm actually worried they'll nerf it.

Use these links and win:

Sigh, I -knew- I shouldn't have said anything.

Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.

make it 4850 at christmas then I'll buy one too :D

And if they stick around long enough make it a big one!
Great work GGG, thanks!
I sent an email to support to merge my transactions and still haven't received a reply :(
"
Seraphim5 wrote:

They have been. And unfortunately, the very nature of the problem makes it difficult to mitigate and, furthermore, impossible to "fix". From my understanding, only a small fraction of their staff have the technical know-how to tackle the problem, and in the meantime they have all manner of other things to worry about, like PVP and additional content.

Point being, they know the problem exists, they're doing what they can to deal with it, and your spamming the thread with "fix desynch" is about as helpful as me saying "no u".

additionally netcode is always the most expensive/hardest part of game programming, there is a reason the larger companies have 'better' netcode, they have more money and resources to throw at the problem. And even then hunting around the internet will bring up thousands of posts from people complaining about those big budget games netcode.
Glad to hear the supporter packs have been successful once again! Looks like we'll see continued quality updates. :)
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
Glad to hear the good news :)

But how about making sure that people ordering earlier packs get their physical items before selling more. I know I wont purchase any other pack before I recieve what I have paid for earlier. I have been i contact with both GGG Support (No Help) and JINX WHO just mailed me that they are out of T-Shirts and now I have to wait for reprinting. I redeemed my code 9th of August so its not that I have redeemed it late. And what I could read out of their mail I have to wait to sometime in the new year (no date yet) to recieve my physical goods. By far okay.

Otherwise a great game that I enjoy.
Hopefully support gets my email soon so you can add another +1 to that list :)

Can't wait to play with the warrior supporter portal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info