[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

hi I have a question, how does the 60% increased recovery of life and es from patient reaper works?

for example the stats from my build:

14,673 ES, 1590.7 ES regen per sec (10% es reg from tree, aura and shav)

now I kill someone and get 60% increased recovery of es, how much regen would I end up being with from the original 1590.7?
thanks
And one more question I wanted to ask, would you recommend skipping elemental overload for trickster with shav? I currently have it allocated and get crits from time to time but nothing consistent or reliable.
Yalani we just solve the stun issue mate....especially for uber and hard bosses.....with this baby....which ill sacrifice a flask slot anytime of the day http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kiara%27s_Determination
"
golan4840 wrote:
hi I have a question, how does the 60% increased recovery of life and es from patient reaper works?

for example the stats from my build:

14,673 ES, 1590.7 ES regen per sec (10% es reg from tree, aura and shav)

now I kill someone and get 60% increased recovery of es, how much regen would I end up being with from the original 1590.7?
thanks

Its multiplicative, so:

1590 * 1.6 = 2544

The tooltip is buggy though, and still shows the 1590.
"
And one more question I wanted to ask, would you recommend skipping elemental overload for trickster with shav? I currently have it allocated and get crits from time to time but nothing consistent or reliable

You can make it more consistant if you link a Critical Strike Gem to WHirling Blades and get the Crit Boots Enchantment. But that will either cost you the Fortify Gem or a Vaal Discipline.

I personally respecced out of it, because I find the damage more than enough.
--------------------------------
"
Yalani we just solve the stun issue mate....especially for uber and hard bosses.....with this baby....which ill sacrifice a flask slot anytime of the day http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kiara%27s_Determination

Yup, that Flask is pretty neat for Uber or just as a panic button for classes without Stun Avoidance.
Hi all,

soo which char should i start with the new league regarding the asc. tree changes?

I guess till i get too lvl 65+ there will be an update, but what to choose, templar or witch? or...

ty
Last edited by memberx on Jun 3, 2016, 10:13:50 AM
"
memberx wrote:
Hi all,

soo which char should i start with the new league regarding the asc. tree changes?

I guess till i get too lvl 65+ there will be an update, but i what to chose, templar or witch? or...

ty

The guide is already updated to 2.3, and I'd go with the Guardian. Keep in mind though, that this build is not really aimed towards league starters, since you need a Shav's, Vertex and a high leveled Purity to get started, which might be a little bit expensive early in the league :P
Last edited by Yalani on Jun 3, 2016, 10:19:17 AM
So after the whirling blade nerf, what is your take on coordination? as a level 95 char I would trade this node for a 6% es node. Since it has +10 int it bsically means im trading 4% es for 12% attack speed, 6% cast speed(maybe useful for vaal discipline) and 10 dex. seems like a fair trade, maybe would be better to help out whirling blade
Last edited by golan4840 on Jun 3, 2016, 1:34:35 PM
"
golan4840 wrote:
So after the whirling blade nerf, what is your take on coordination? as a level 95 char I would trade this node for a 6% es node. Since it has +10 int it bsically means im trading 4% es for 12% attack speed, 6% cast speed(maybe useful for vaal discipline) and 10 dex. seems like a fair trade, maybe would be better to help out whirling blade

I actually took the Coordination node, and its also in the passivetree linked here in the guide - Don't take the passives out of the TLDR guide, since this section is not updated yet.
"
Yalani wrote:
"
golan4840 wrote:

I actually took the Coordination node, and its also in the passivetree linked here in the guide - Don't take the passives out of the TLDR guide, since this section is not updated yet.

Right I must've missed it, btw I would actually prefer taking Written in blood instead of regular 6% es nodes, at 4 points it ends up being 25% inc es instead of 24%, also 20% inc life (slight damage boost) and 10 str that comes handy for most. What do you think?
Last edited by golan4840 on Jun 3, 2016, 2:40:08 PM
Culler-support build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617230
Dedicated support build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702757

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info