[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
Yalani the fated Shavronne boot

could be usefull to do your build more early?

Wont be enough to sustain RF pre level 65 and too bad later on.
It might be ok if your PoF is still at a lower level and if you need some extra reg.
"
I must say I'm a die hard fan of this build, I've never put so much effort, time and currency into one character before.
I was able to acquire this beauty today

Gonna tryhard for that enchantment aswell after going back to standard - 1 more level to go for level 100 :p

"
Im only afraid of these 20-40-60 % less regen maps in future.

They are very managable if your clearspeed is high enough + spamming Vaal Discipline and Rubies. Now with the 2 extra Ascendancy points for more regeneration, they should be pretty easy.
"
I dont know if anyone mentioned it but it seems that with Guardian´s Time of Need combined with Zealot´s Oath 30% regen is is taken from ES and not Life. Just that is 6% ES regen per one sec (If my math is correct :-))

Yea, that node is pretty neat for -max resistance maps etc. Thats one of the reasons why I recommend the Guardian over other classes if your budget isnt very high.
"
1. Uber Lab

Traps are no problem at all with any class, so dont worry about that.
I am currently not playing standard, and also havent done uber lab in prophecy yet, so i am not really sure how hard Izaro is. Just keep in mind, that bosses do have 60% curse resistance, so Occultists DPS is not as high as it seems.

Vinktars shock against enemies was never removed by a Flask of grounding as far as I know.

The Ascendancy points are written in the correct order in my main post - the node that is stated at the end should be picked last.
Just for information about Izaro at end game lab, he wont be any problem for the build.

I just killed him as siege ballista ranger (~160k dps) and 4003 HP in prophecy league.

IGN: Summonium
This morning I've hard some first hand experience, so I bring some news.

Started with a templar. At level 82, and with the random stuff I had here and there, reached 10.3k ES (and 92 IIQ xD). The most important thing I noticed is that guardian has too much regen in tree.

Right now, instead of vitality I'm using a 3rd purity so I don't have to bother with gear (and because 92/81/82 res, coupled with the phys mitigation from guardian is insane). Also I haven't picked all the regen nodes. And I still regenerate ES!

Not only that, if I unequip my shield, my es degenerates a bit, but when it's ~80% it regenerates to full again with time of need.

"
Eranicus wrote:
Just for information about Izaro at end game lab, he wont be any problem for the build.

I just killed him as siege ballista ranger (~160k dps) and 4003 HP in prophecy league.

Well, sadly this doesn't say much, other than you avoided the stuff thrown at you. For people with high lag and/or slow reflexes it's all about how many mistakes you are allowed to do.

I did a merci lab run to understand a bit the mechanics (I played support before, so I literally had no idea how the boss worked). And, I could tank some hits, but in the end I had to move. So, even with better gear, uber shouldn't be tankable (at least with charges).

So my conclusions are:
1. Guardian has absolutely 0 issues with less regen/vuln/-res
2. Don't spec full regen, get some regen and then more es is better.
3. Uber Izaro cannot be facetanked with my gear. I doubt so, but maybe he is with a better one.

Culler-support build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617230
Dedicated support build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702757
I can facetank Uber Izaro all day (with flasks), the only time I need to move is to avoid the portal thing.

I do however play the trickster with shav and have very good gear, but it is possible
I can face tank Uber Izaro with Guardian. My ES just twitches a litter here and there but his hits are barley noticeable. I swap one of my curses for enfeeble and always have fortify up.

I love the new and improved Shield Charge. So much that I even dropped my RF down to a 4L and put Shield charge in a 6L so I can get curse on hit with it. I dropped the Burning Damage Gem, however, I only lost +19% increased damage overall (swapped Silver flask for a Sulpher). The advantage is I gained curse on hit with every mob plus I use a crit gem so Elemental Overload is always proced. This is working very well and my clear speed is faster than it was before. I also run Blood rage for 12% more damage from frenzy charges and the additional attack speed works well with Shield charge.

I dig it
To the ones that can facetank uber izaro, can you post details?

Ascendancy
ES
HP
ES regen
Armour
Curses you were using
Charges/buffs/weapon from Izaro at that time

Also, could you kill him during the ~10s that flask last? Or the adds were enough to sustain charges?

"
I can face tank Uber Izaro with Guardian. My ES just twitches a litter here and there but his hits are barley noticeable. I swap one of my curses for enfeeble and always have fortify up.

I love the new and improved Shield Charge. So much that I even dropped my RF down to a 4L and put Shield charge in a 6L so I can get curse on hit with it. I dropped the Burning Damage Gem, however, I only lost +19% increased damage overall (swapped Silver flask for a Sulpher). The advantage is I gained curse on hit with every mob plus I use a crit gem so Elemental Overload is always proced. This is working very well and my clear speed is faster than it was before. I also run Blood rage for 12% more damage from frenzy charges and the additional attack speed works well with Shield charge.

This seems interesting. I wouldn't remove my IIQ gem though :P
Culler-support build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617230
Dedicated support build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702757
Last edited by dulahan200 on Jun 14, 2016, 12:49:21 AM
You say you can do any map mod. How the hell do you do no regen? And why do you have a vinkar I cant work out what that is doing for you. I read tje whole thing but i seem to have missed those points
My bad i see your using vink for shock, meh kinda expensive just for shock you could use vaal trap for that but ok. Still no regen maps? You run them?
"
LtTrog wrote:
My bad i see your using vink for shock, meh kinda expensive just for shock you could use vaal trap for that but ok. Still no regen maps? You run them?

Gem sockets are kinda precious on this build though, since you won't have that many left after all the Auras. Lightning Trap slows down your clearspeed if you want to use it against Rares etc, and also takes up souls for your Vaal Discipline.

Regarding no lifereg mod: ES Regeneration is not affected by this mod, so Trickster with Shav's and Scion do have an easier time with it. Guardian has additional Fireresistance, and is also able to reach 100% with Rubyflask, so he at least won't degenerate.

Trickster without Shav's and Occultist have some trouble with this mod, but it is well doable anyway. Just spam your Rubyflasks and when your ES is low, you either use Vaal Discipline to refill it or a Flask of Dousing to turn RF off + wait for your ES to recharge.

"
Started with a templar. At level 82, and with the random stuff I had here and there, reached 10.3k ES (and 92 IIQ xD). The most important thing I noticed is that guardian has too much regen in tree.
-------------------------------
Right now, instead of vitality I'm using a 3rd purity so I don't have to bother with gear (and because 92/81/82 res, coupled with the phys mitigation from guardian is insane). Also I haven't picked all the regen nodes. And I still regenerate ES!

As said in the mainpost - its all about personal prefference :P

He intentionally has more Reg, because I wanted a class that could run most map mods on a lower budget, and Guardian already has 1% more Fireresistance due to more Auraeffect and also benefits from the Armour of the Marauder Tree, so I figured, that this would be the ideal class for that purpose.

If you just want to sustain RF and don't care about the excess reg, there is ofc quite a lot of stuff to respec :). You could also leave the tree as it is and run a 500+ ES rare Shield with Leo's mod or something.
Last edited by Yalani on Jun 14, 2016, 4:11:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info