[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
golan4840 wrote:
btw I would actually prefer taking Written in blood instead of regular 6% es nodes, at 4 points it ends up being 25% inc es instead of 24%, also 20% inc life (slight damage boost) and 10 str that comes handy for most. What do you think?

It is better if you are able to get the whole cluster - otherwise, no :P

"
What are your thoughts about

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4mgbvo/upgraded_araku_tiki/

No ES and no Attributes = you have to skill more DEX/STR in the skilltree = even less ES :P

Its ok for starters, but I'd personally not take it later on.
Hi ! I play a life based RF scion, my life pool is about half your ES and my dps is trash in comparaison (no legacy kaom's) but i did want to add that i have lot of physical dmg reduction from armour and end charges.
That being said i want to try to switch to an ES build but it's quite sad that we can't make a good use out of the second starting point.
Thanxs for the guide anyway ^^ very interesting
viable HC?
Last edited by nulleg on Jun 8, 2016, 4:55:16 AM
Should I play CI utill I get shavs armor?
"
nulleg wrote:
viable HC?

If you know what you are doing - yes.

"
Should I play CI utill I get shavs armor?

RF turns off at 1 Life, so you can't play this build as CI.
Yalani the fated Shavronne boot

could be usefull to do your build more early?
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jun 8, 2016, 2:54:45 PM
I must say I'm a die hard fan of this build, I've never put so much effort, time and currency into one character before.
I was able to acquire this beauty today:

Which, in conjunction with level 21 Increased AOE, puts my RF radius at 24. The clear speed is amazing :)
Last edited by golan4840 on Jun 9, 2016, 1:38:49 PM
damt this build is fun... :)

Respeced my lv72 trickster, did some dryed lake farming to see how is it --> went to merc lab (face tanked izaro) --> rolled some extra boss damage jungle valley map and no problem, considering the map was 2 levels higher :)

And I dont even have grace and enfeeble yet and only 11k ES.

Yalani thanks for the guide and build :)

Im only afraid of these 20-40-60 % less regen maps in future.

IGN: Summonium
I dont know if anyone mentioned it but it seems that with Guardian´s Time of Need combined with Zealot´s Oath 30% regen is is taken from ES and not Life. Just that is 6% ES regen per one sec (If my math is correct :-))
"
Yalani wrote:

"
What are your thoughts about

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4mgbvo/upgraded_araku_tiki/

No ES and no Attributes = you have to skill more DEX/STR in the skilltree = even less ES :P

Its ok for starters, but I'd personally not take it later on.

Thanks! I wasn't 100% sure if you were short on stats or not.

I think I have been wanting to try RF since I saw ur guide 2 years ago, but today I've finally decided to go for it. Got new questions!

1. Uber Lab
I'll probably level 2 chars for it. One will be for 75-79 maps, and the other will be my uber lab runner for enchants. The mapper it's pretty clear that will be a trickster, but I'm not sure what's best for lab. I'm not planning on speedruns, just enchant runs.

Guardian
-Some phys mitigation + more regen + more fire res should make the traps require no skill.
-If the char is lab-only, he can use determination + AA instead of PoL+blasphemy.
-The mitigation + regen also helps against Izaro. But in the end I'm not sure if uber is tankable with rumi + ruby with ~200k dps before we get out of charges. Or how easy is to walk around a bit until ES regens.

Occultist
-Traps are a bit harder than with guardian, but in the end should be really easy with 10.7% regen + RF off. Could even use revelation for the longest part.
-Again auras can be reworked for a lab runner, but this time the only useful one is AA
-Replaces the tankyness of guardian with enfeeble (not sure which is the final balance). But it has around double dps according to your calculations.

2.Vinktar flask. Before, if you used a remove shock flask, you also stopped shocking enemies. Was this changed in some patchnote that I missed?

3. Which 2 ascendancy points should be left as last ones for each class?

PS: WTB a 4% revelation for 22ex
Culler-support build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617230
Dedicated support build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702757
Last edited by dulahan200 on Jun 10, 2016, 7:44:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info