[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Hi,
I play all the time my RF trickster currently lvl 91
I have (in HO) 11k783 ES no idea DPS (don't like calculator xd)
I clean easy all map, just guardian's is hard
Spoiler

I really like this build, i modify tree for more regen it's more funny :)
Why do you take Devotion in your Guardian skill tree? Do the 3% aura effect make you hit any breakpoints on purity of fire? I would probably path in another direction otherwise and put the points in ES or something like that.
"
BammLee wrote:
Why do you take Devotion in your Guardian skill tree? Do the 3% aura effect make you hit any breakpoints on purity of fire? I would probably path in another direction otherwise and put the points in ES or something like that.

That is correct. The 3% extra effect makes us hit a breaking point, resulting in 1% extra max fire res.

Put an energy from within jewel in the slot above it to convert the life to es.
If anyone can answer would be great, I wanted to do a LL/RF/SR build but having trouble deciding on class I have the gear for most of the build.

Guardian and Trickster are currently what i am looking to make.

Are they pretty equal or is one better at most things? This character will be for mapping and endgame bosses if that helps.
"
KsTeP wrote:
If anyone can answer would be great, I wanted to do a LL/RF/SR build but having trouble deciding on class I have the gear for most of the build.

Guardian and Trickster are currently what i am looking to make.

Are they pretty equal or is one better at most things? This character will be for mapping and endgame bosses if that helps.

Trickster has the highest map clear speed.

Guardian will make your life a lot easier with better survivability, and easier access to a high ES shield cuz of it's extra regen, and aura boost.

Both can do pretty much everything in the game.
Keeping Tabs on this thread I've been following your specific RF build since the early days of witch using 6L Searing touch staff to buff RF in off hand haha.

None of the RF builds out there do as much DMG while remaining as tanky as yalani's!!!!

Tried SR/RF guardian in harbringer and it's decent but not near as facetanky as yalani's. Have 11.7k ES with 84FR,80CR,81LR,75CR and 40% physical reduction but still occasionally get instantly killed just by shield charging through a harbringer pack in t15 map without any RF disabling mods present.

My standard build has no issues but i also have a great leo enchanted shield you cant get in League and legacy shav's with +1 max res corruption as well as a Pressence of Chayula corrupted with +1 max res lol.
Last edited by Fhenoix on Sep 12, 2017, 1:42:01 PM
Looking forward to a 3.0 update.
Still my favourite build and still going strong.
Looking forward to a 3.1 update. Yalani where are you? XD
My Gear!

my skilltree
https://tinyurl.com/ybkj8qkv

really like this build, my tree is updated, gear is the same
Last edited by PleaseMasterMakeMeScream on Dec 31, 2017, 1:54:39 AM
I'm still running this build in standard too. When I want a break from the league I come back to this one. I've changed up the links a bit and only run this for MF now. Easily my favorite character I've done for MF. Not as fast as my windripper MF, but a lot safer. Doing red maps deathless.

Spoiler

41/249 MF and still have 9K ES with shitty gloves and helmet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info