[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
Yalani wrote:
"
this my setup to try uber on HC prophecy pleas feedback if missed something!

-You need a level 3 Empower or level 21 PoF to get PoF to level 23 via Voidbringer
-I'd also go with the Vertex if you are able to get one early in the league, as the +2 additional level for Discipline basically turns it into a 400+ ES Helmet and you are also able to grab a better pair of Gloves
-Atziri reflects non-blasphemy curses, so I don't think that your Curse on Hit setup is a good idea against her
-I'd use the Conquerer's Potency Jewel for another 1% maxres
-Another rare Ring would probably be better than Doedres, since you can't use that curse against Atziri anyway
-Better use a rare Amulet instead of shaper - blood of corruption is probably also wasted, since Vaal Discipline basically provides godmode aswell + also increases your damage

I am also not sure if you survive the permastun of Doublevaal without Chayula or Spellblock for Bastion of hope, but that probably depends on your own skill - I am personally to inexperienced with Atziri to do vaal without stun avoidance.
thanks! yes i will need chayula for them they just perma stun, what u think of this tree for mapping and so on it would use 10 grand spectrum jewels for 600% increased elemental dmg , it would be super squishy version as guardian but would double the dps https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUD
AE8EQ8iSK35sgOBxTaUY12qbMJr
PTlJDY_0AaPKvbAthxq7E9jwtDF8n7YNfg8wcpxkutz5TpdlhQYdXDa2N
-ejzm89-aHSCx2hl2mIo-hhWmK24k1fJHNwNfOvujxrquprgpwi0DEWdj0a
drtgkytNGcVNSHRRR-5uhGmxWSL6K4YiDCfr
SzRYYavfX98GTJ6EvHapvnmBDZp4XLx8YeC-ESFyKbAt_xu-I_knKSm49tzFyD2TnJLB85VxrIvTBxfk3X7C-gIx2lG9V1oCkWAfDbW0Z7BjXz5u1ZlQRUNlbcLtJsYTFNbkbJdkTpysdT0uuL28tH-kCTLPQH-_rBg7UfAn2

the jewel is this if u havent seen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF4CHnwmx_U

would lose 77% es , 3,1% regen , 160% inc dmg aprox~ but gain 600% instead
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on May 30, 2016, 10:02:35 AM
"
thanks! yes i will need chayula for them they just perma stun, what u think of this tree for mapping and so on it would use 10 grand spectrum jewels for 600% increased elemental dmg , it would be super squishy version as guardian but would double the dps

the jewel is this if u havent seen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF4CHnwmx_U

As I said on your reddit thread; they will probably be gated behind something, so we will have to wait until they announce something about that.

The problem with the jewel on a build like this is, that RF's damage scales with ES aswell, so the Energy from Within jewels will not only increase your defense but also your offense, which makes Grand Spectrum automatically a pretty meeh choice, but I'll look into this in the next days.

I'll have to do some calculations before, but maybe those Jewels will buff the Scion a lot for this build, since she got access to a lot of Jewel Sockets.

You also loose the AoE nodes btw :P
Last edited by Yalani on May 30, 2016, 10:15:46 AM
how do you feel doing the new map labs with your build?

I suppose it might be a great pro, as you have a great amount of regen for traps, and decent tanking stats for boss.

I also want to ask about about mobility things. I find that the weak spot of your build atm is the seemingly average mobility. (tho it is still WB wich is great lol)
"

lvl 94 gonna try uber at 91

probably gonna die without legacy shav ring and my mirrored gear Will upload if i kill it or die gonna reroll mjölner juggernaut if so :P

allready any plans for the mjölner juggernaut build ?
Hi,

how much ES do you reckon is necessary to run normal Atziri safely and fast enough?

Great build btw! and thanks in advance
The mana versions of the Grand Spectrum jewels in combination with the buffer Sanctuary of Thought (Hierophant) will be interesting. In terms of max Energyshield that'll probably get you the farthest.
"
galuf wrote:
how do you feel doing the new map labs with your build?

I suppose it might be a great pro, as you have a great amount of regen for traps, and decent tanking stats for boss.

I also want to ask about about mobility things. I find that the weak spot of your build atm is the seemingly average mobility. (tho it is still WB wich is great lol)

Traps in the lab were always easy with this build - just use a Flask of Dousing to turn RF off and enjoy your free regeneration. Now, that the damage against ES Chars is reduced by 40%, things start to get really easy :P

Not sure about the Boss, since you can't use Vaal Discipline in this fight. I doubt that he will be stronger than Uber Atziri though, so it should be fine aswell.

The mobility of Trickster is fine, since he has a pretty decent amount of attackspeed for WB. After the nerf of WB, i'd probably go with a Quicksilverflask for all other Classes - in combination with the MS of RotP, the speed is actually quite decent. This will gimp your Boots on a higher end budget though, since you won't be able to roll Hybrid ES and MS together, but it frees up 3 Sockets for a Golem/Vaal Discipline/Immortal Call in return.
------------------------------------------
"
The mana versions of the Grand Spectrum jewels in combination with the buffer Sanctuary of Thought (Hierophant) will be interesting. In terms of max Energyshield that'll probably get you the farthest.

The problem is, that you have to get a ton of Jewel sockets for this, which will already gimp your %ES from the tree by a lot. In addition to that, you also loose out on the 2 Energy from Within Jewels between Scion and Witch, which are one of the most efficient ES nodes on the tree. So you basically give up %ES scaling for ALL of your gear and Discipline for the scaling of 1 source of ES, which probably turns out to be less ES overall.
Last edited by Yalani on Jun 1, 2016, 6:10:47 AM
"
Yalani wrote:
The problem is, that you have to get a ton of Jewel sockets for this, which will already gimp your %ES from the tree by a lot. In addition to that, you also loose out on the 2 Energy from Within Jewels between Scion and Witch, which are one of the most efficient ES nodes on the tree. So you basically give up %ES scaling for ALL of your gear and Discipline for the scaling of 1 source of ES, which probably turns out to be less ES overall.

Ah, i wasn't talking about going all out with these jewels. I'd rather go for like 7-8 jewels, 2 of them can still be Energy from within. Tree could look something like this (took your trickster as a reference mostly):

8 jewels, 2 energy from within, which leaves you with 15*6*6=540 flat mana, which ends up being ~1.1k mana, which converts to 275 flat ES, which ends up being ~1k additional ES. Not sure if that's worth it or not over Energy from Withins though, probably not.

Hierophant in general looks interesting though. Assuming all the mana buffs from the class, getting ~4k Mana shouldn't really take too much of an investment, which ends up being 1k flat ES. Also using the Gloves 4 link for the 20% increased AoE radius might be neat as well.
Last edited by wage on Jun 1, 2016, 7:51:11 AM
"
wage wrote:
"
Yalani wrote:

Ah, i wasn't talking about going all out with these jewels. I'd rather go for like 7-8 jewels, 2 of them can still be Energy from within. Tree could look something like this (took your trickster as a reference mostly):

8 jewels, 2 energy from within, which leaves you with 15*6*6=540 flat mana, which ends up being ~1.1k mana, which converts to 275 flat ES, which ends up being ~1k additional ES. Not sure if that's worth it or not over Energy from Withins though, probably not.

Hierophant in general looks interesting though. Assuming all the mana buffs from the class, getting ~4k Mana shouldn't really take too much of an investment, which ends up being 1k flat ES. Also using the Gloves 4 link for the 20% increased AoE radius might be neat as well.

Thats not how the node works unfortunately :(

It acts as a conversion, so increased Mana and increased ES are applied at the same time.
Lets take a character with 1000 Base Mana, 100% increased Mana and 300% increased ES for example;

How it works in your example:
1000 * (1+100/1) * 0,25 = 500 Flat ES
500 * (1+300/1) = 2000 Total ES

How it actually works:
1000 * (1 + 300/1 + 100/1) * 0,25 = 1250 Total ES

I'm currently working on a Hierophant with tons of AoE and another one as a Hybrid Flamesurge/RF caster - I'll add them to the Guide when I finished all the stuff.

Last edited by Yalani on Jun 1, 2016, 8:16:31 AM
Ah, didn't know that counts as a conversion, that's too bad. If you just go for the normal ES then and compeltely ignore max Mana, you should still get more than the 250 ES that trickster has to offer though (just based on the flat mana per level, mana from int and from the hierophant passives), so it should still perform pretty decent i think. You lose the evasion, free moveskill and damage over time though, we'll see if the rest can make up for it. Looking forward to your AoE Hierophant version!
Last edited by wage on Jun 1, 2016, 9:26:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info