[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
Yalani wrote:

I am really excited for Shield Charge aswell - We will have to see if it faster than Leap/WB though.

I think, that another base won't affect the attackspeed though - thats at least how it works with Whirling Blades. Only the local Increased Attackspeed modifier on a Weapon + Passives increases the Casttime of WB, while the Base Attackspeed on a weapon won't change anything.
----------------------------------
Updated the guide for 2.3 and added a little comparison chart into the Ascendancy section.
I'll add more classes before Prophecy launch probably.

Hmm, I thought it went off the attack speed of your weapon. I'll do some testing to verify.

I'm sure whirling blades will still be king for sword/dagger users; I have no doubt. It seems promising though that us non metal wielding builds might have a feasible move skill.

Edit: I did test leap slam in the past and it isn't very useable. Even with a faster attacks gem it is much slower than other move skills and it has limited range. Unless you use it in your off hand with brightbeak it doesn't work so well with this build.
Last edited by __SirPuFFaLoT__ on May 27, 2016, 5:17:31 PM
"

Hmm, I thought it went off the attack speed of your weapon. I'll do some testing to verify.

I'm sure whirling blades will still be king for sword/dagger users; I have no doubt. It seems promising though that us non metal wielding builds might have a feasible move skill.

Edit: I did test leap slam in the past and it isn't very useable. Even with a faster attacks gem it is much slower than other move skills and it has limited range. Unless you use it in your off hand with brightbeak it doesn't work so well with this build.

Try Leap linked with faster attack and less duration.
Long Live the Templars !!!!
"
InfinityAtEnd wrote:

Leap Slam is not a duration skill :P
"
InfinityAtEnd wrote:

I have tried it and it didn't; work that well for a move skill. Even with faster attacks the attack speed is too slow using a doryani's. That and the Aoe didn't seem that large. Even when I jumped into packs it didn't trigger EE on all the mobs around me.

I equipped curse on hit as well just to test the aoe and again it was underwhelming.
Last edited by __SirPuFFaLoT__ on May 28, 2016, 5:10:54 PM
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your guide.

If I understand well, Templar is not able to use Blasphemy + Elemental Weakness because it will leave 0 mana for movement skill.

Do you think it is worth to move RF in a 4 link and use the chest to run Blood magic + Blasphemy + Enlighhten + Elemental Weakness + Enfeeble ?

https://poe.mikelat.com/#RO=kzu/_ujgc./xB3l.ur5/xB3l.eVd
"
vincentneko wrote:

If I understand well, Templar is not able to use Blasphemy + Elemental Weakness because it will leave 0 mana for movement skill.

im running templar with Blasphemy+Ele weakness and can spam whirling blades with my redbeak to move fast, so np
Yalani shows a setup where you use clarity to get some additional ES (via guardian ascendancy nodes) but i dont do it and rather have some mana left to spam whirling blades.
please note that i have -14% purity of fire reservation on my Vertex so things are maybe different anyway, but before i had -14% PoF on vertex, i had the same setup, only difference is that by this enchant i could manage to get 3 Vaal Discipline equipped

as im writing here, maybe a question, on your guardian resumé yalani. you state that your guardian has ~14k ES. With epheremal blade i get max 11500. what am i doing wrong? and i dont have the feeling my items are too bad ;S Thanks for help
Spoiler
here items...gems: 2* 12% Energy from Within, %AuraEffect jewel and one damage jewel

Last edited by airparisderjesus on May 29, 2016, 8:49:33 AM
"
vincentneko wrote:
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your guide.

Do you think it is worth to move RF in a 4 link and use the chest to run Blood magic + Blasphemy + Enlighhten + Elemental Weakness + Enfeeble ?

https://poe.mikelat.com/#RO=kzu/_ujgc./xB3l.ur5/xB3l.eVd

Well, there are basically 2 options for you if you want to run RF in a 4link:

Removing Increased Burning Damage - not recommended for Guardian, as he already has a fairly low amount of increased damage via Passives, so the Increase Burning Damage Gem acts as a pretty nice boost of damage - ~22% more damage opposed to ~13% more damage if you do the same with Trickster for example.

Removing Conc Effect - thats basically what I do for mapping on my Trickster (4 link + Item Quantity and Item Rarity). My damage is high enough without Conc Effect to kill Trashmobs instantly, so the Increased AoE and more Magic find is just better for mapping. I swap out Item Rarity for Conc Effect on tougher bosses like T13 Voll, Vaal or all T15 Bosses.
This is also not recommended if your damage is too low, but you'll have to test that.

You could also just do this https://poe.mikelat.com/#NnItrBCd/RISn.eVd/ungZ./xB3l.ur5/SEYjb. at the cost of more gem sockets ofc.

----------------------------------------------
"

as im writing here, maybe a question, on your guardian resumé yalani. you state that your guardian has ~14k ES. With epheremal blade i get max 11500. what am i doing wrong? and i dont have the feeling my items are too bad ;S Thanks for help

Your equip is definitely not bad, but all the small things add up:
-Stats are calculated at level 95 AND with the Prophecy Patch in mind, so you are still missing the basemana of 2 level + 6% ES via Ascendancies
-I used another Energy from Within near Combat Stamina for 17% ES
-My Vertex is almost at max roll
-Your Rings do not have %ES crafted on them
-My boots are better than yours
-My Gloves are slightly better than yours
-Your Shav's has a very low roll (I'd probably Divine that)
-My RotP has 3 more ES than yours (lol)
-My Discipline is 2 Level higher than yours

And last but not least; I accidentally put 100 to much Int in my spreadsheet, so the actual ES is 14,1k and not 14,6k - Gonna fix this now :P

Last edited by Yalani on May 29, 2016, 12:06:14 PM
"
Yalani wrote:
"
vincentneko wrote:
Hi,

You could also just do thi https://poe.mikelat.com/#NnItrBCd/RISn.eVd/ungZ./xB3l.ur5/SEYjb. at the cost of more gem sockets ofc.

Great, this is exactly what I was trying to fathom.

Once again, thanks !
this my setup to try uber on HC prophecy pleas feedback if missed something!

gonna lvl as inqusitor crit firestorm or spark maybe even ice nova with the buffs(not sure yet)

weapon redbeak until new doryani vaal disci vaal disci inc dur bbr
shield Rise of phoenix until 500es overtimeshield blashpehmy clarity flammabilty bbg
helm 400+es helmet with INT purity of light-enlighten2-bloodmagic21-vitality bbrr
chest shavs 190%+ rf-conc-elefocus-burndmg-incaoe-rarity bbbbbr
gloves voidbringer- purity of fire -enlighten2-empower2-disci bbrr
boots 250es+INT orb of storms curse on hit enfeble eleweak bbbg tc for uber
belt es/strenght Leo belt with flat es roll flask duration
ring es ring with mana flat es %es fire dmg 3prefix1sufix
ring dodres damning
amu shaper seed or good rare amulet(not sure) blood of corruption later
flask vinctars , 3 ruby 1 topaz ignite,bleed,freeze,shock
jewel 4 energy with in

https://poe.mikelat.com/#NnItrBCd/arjk.fTe/ungZ./1zFh.ur5

bandits kill all

tree https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAE8EQ8iSK35sgOBxTaUY12qbMJrPTlJDY2jyr2wLYcaux
PY8LQxfJ-2DX4PMHKcGDhk
utz5TpdR82WFBhwn2Vw2tjfno8azPfmh0gscpLtpiKPp8uBhWmK24k1fJGj4c3A18Xz_r
7o8a6rr2SJrgpwi0DMRYRZ2PRp2u2CTK00ZxU1IdFJuhGmwDdVZIvorhiPrSEmkYa
vfX98GRK5MnoS8dqmaeFy8XHHgvhEhYd1yKbAt_xu-I_km3MWTnJLBxeXzlXGtfBCL0wcX5N4x2VdaApFgHw21tGewY188RUNlbl_Rwu0m
xNbkbJVJT2ROnK0uuPV8vb-kC_QA=

ascendancy templar guardian Radiant Faith - Unwavering Faith - Time of Need - Bastion of Hope

lvl 94 gonna try uber at 91

probably gonna die without legacy shav ring and my mirrored gear Will upload if i kill it or die gonna reroll mjölner juggernaut if so :P
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on May 29, 2016, 8:54:55 PM
"
this my setup to try uber on HC prophecy pleas feedback if missed something!

-You need a level 3 Empower or level 21 PoF to get PoF to level 23 via Voidbringer
-I'd also go with the Vertex if you are able to get one early in the league, as the +2 additional level for Discipline basically turns it into a 400+ ES Helmet and you are also able to grab a better pair of Gloves
-Atziri reflects non-blasphemy curses, so I don't think that your Curse on Hit setup is a good idea against her
-I'd use the Conquerer's Potency Jewel for another 1% maxres
-Another rare Ring would probably be better than Doedres, since you can't use that curse against Atziri anyway
-Better use a rare Amulet instead of shaper - blood of corruption is probably also wasted, since Vaal Discipline basically provides godmode aswell + also increases your damage

I am also not sure if you survive the permastun of Doublevaal without Chayula or Spellblock for Bastion of hope, but that probably depends on your own skill - I am personally to inexperienced with Atziri to do vaal without stun avoidance.
Last edited by Yalani on May 30, 2016, 9:33:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info