[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

bump
Last edited by PleaseMasterMakeMeScream on May 18, 2016, 6:39:01 PM
Hi Man, I just wanted to say thank you for this guide I'm having a blast with it, I followed your trickster with shav build and so far it's amazing, by far the best build I have ever played :)

This is my current gear:

Spoiler

The only change I've made in the tree is that I took the jewel socket near the mana reservation - vaal pact area. a jewel socket for 2 points is just too good to skip. plus the 10 dex helps.
you can get pretty good jewels for 1 ex or less, something like 28% inc damage, 7% ES and 10-15 missing attribute points/attack speed.

When I get my hands on another level 4 Enlighten, I will probably drop 1 vaal discipline and link them on the shield, and the auras I will link with level 4 enlighten. that should give me enough mana to summon max level golem. which can help boost my damage or my regen in anti-regen mods :)
Last edited by golan4840 on May 20, 2016, 6:36:43 AM
oh and btw +2 ascendancy points fuking op
"
The only change I've made in the tree is that I took the jewel socket near the mana reservation - vaal pact area. a jewel socket for 2 points is just too good to skip. plus the 10 dex helps

Yup, I picked that Jewelsocket up aswell after the main nodes - I also have not skilled Entropy, because i find the damage high enough and prefer extra Energyshield.
waiting for next season to try this bd

mark
Added a downloadable Google Docs sheet (Math section) which contains:
-Damage calculation
-Regeneration in different Map mods
-Radius calculation
-Flask Effect calculation

I am from Germany, and we use "," instead of "." for decimal numbers - I am not quite sure if Google automatically converts all decimals and conditional statements into the users language.

Would be appreciated, if someone outside my country would download the sheet + test if everything is working properly.
Last edited by Yalani on May 21, 2016, 11:02:04 AM
Hi guys. First of all wanted to thanks Yalani for the amazing build and guide :D

As for the second: I DID IT!!! UBER DOWN!! and on 1st try ever with only 1 portal left xD
hell... i was sweating like a mad man..

Died 4 times to Vaals and 1 time to Trio. Damn those vaals, that lightning beam rekt me. On the trio tried to nuke her asap but got stunlock... switched to eye of chayula and killed her slowly. Should have played it safer. Atziri wasnt trouble at all, just dodge everything and it was easy.

I'm with 12k ES lvl 92
Gear
Last edited by IChihara on May 21, 2016, 12:06:28 PM
"
IChihara wrote:
Hi guys. First of all wanted to thanks Yalani for the amazing build and guide :D

As for the second: I DID IT!!! UBER DOWN!! and on 1st try ever with only 1 portal left xD

Died 4 times to Vaals and 1 time to Trio. Damn those vaals, that lightning beam rekt me. On the trio tried to nuke her asap but got stunlock... switched to eye of chayula and killed her slowly. Should have played it safer. Atziri wasnt trouble at all, just dodge everything and it was easy.

Gear

Gj, and gratz @ Disfavour drop :P

Yea, Vaal is probably the hardest fight there - I had to equip Eye of Chayula aswell, or else I would get permastunned by the Balllightning if I did 1 mistake.
"
Yalani wrote:
"
IChihara wrote:

Gear

Gj, and gratz @ Disfavour drop :P

Yea, Vaal is probably the hardest fight there - I had to equip Eye of Chayula aswell, or else I would get permastunned by the Balllightning if I did 1 mistake.

Thank you! Dunno if i'll keep it or sell it yet x)

I was able aswell to clear Core Map with this build with 4 portal left if im not mistaken. Died 1 time to disync (i swear i was with lockstep but the game change it somehow). Cant remember the other death. Deaths apart, it was fun :D
Hi Yalani, time to update your topic. :D

- All Ascendancy Skill Trees were originally designed around 8 points.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4kk6pr/state_of_exile_live_right_now_with_chris_wilson/
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info